Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exploited more than a 10 year Old Boy in Thailand

Today I lost $100 on the Kansas St/Kansas game. With 3.8 seconds left and Kansas with a 5 point lead, some Kansas St cunt jacks up a three from  half court and it goes in; Kansas win by 2. I needed them to win by 4. So in a deep metaphysical state I'm wondering how the fuck did that cum stain just fuck me over. Then it hit me, College athletes get used more than prostitutes. For 4 years of their lives they are given pussy, food, and some sporting gear and for 99.999% of them all that comes to an end after their collegiate career. Most of them will be bagging groceries at Walgreens or selling Blue-Ray Players at Best-Buy. For the .1% of them that do move onto the pros, they'll live a life full of glitz and glamour and by the age of 39 they'll have their house foreclosed. They hired 95 people to manage them and it turns out everyone including your 5th cousin was stealing from your monkey ass.

 There are reports out from Florida State University that some of their athletes read at a second-grade level. Seriously and I'm sitting here mad at the cunt that jacked up the three when he probably doesn't know his multiplication tables (I can't lie I don't know my 12x tables) College athletes will spend 4 years making a shitload of money for the school they attend. They will get a free education that most of them will never use. They'll have to commit their bodies to 4 years of hell which often starts as early as 5:30am each morning. After all this they'll leave the education institution being the same dumb ass they were when they got in.

Unless you are a LeBron James (who didn't even bother) Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Chris Paul etc etc. then your really just putting money in other people's hands as college athlete. Most of the high-profile programs are located in the middle of bum-fuck-all-nowhere anyhow. Who wants to live in Syracuse for 4 years or Manhattan, Kansas unless you were a pro with a legit shot. Scholorships are the biggest rip-off ever. The poor cunt that shot the three will be out of school soon enough asking me if I'd like to Supersize my #4 combo for only 50cents. What the fuck do I have to be mad at?


Recapping Picks: 1-3. Terrible. I'm going to bet on Tony Romo today in hopes that because he won't be facing any rush, he'll shine in the probowl. 54-46-1 on the year.

Today's Picks:

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers.................Under 216.5
Orlando Magic vs Detroit Pistons...................Magic -5
AFC vs NFC (Pro Bowl)..............................NFC -2.5
Denver Nuggets vs San Antonio Spurs............Nuggets +5
LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics..........................Under 194.5
All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com/



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: