Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Betting change.

With the Villa/Blackburn game postponed with a make-up date yet to be announced I'm taking that off the board and adding Lakers/Rockets....Over 199

Although the total has gone under the last 4 of 5 games for the Rockets. The Lakers have been finding ways to go get buckets consistantly and go over. I expect this one to be close but leaning towards the over as I see the Lakers who are at home opening up and wreacking havoc against the Rockets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you can't change your picks...fuck you....I hope you die.