Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Result of Hiring the Over-Qualified


My laptop was been giving me some trouble. (Piece of shit Dell) I was forced to call technical support in order to figure out what was wrong. Little did I know I was calling some chick in a cardboard box in Mumbai, India. Are corporations that cheap? Instead of paying someone a decent wage over here, Dell decides to visit the mansions on your left looking for future employees. It's very tough to get a job with  Dell, they walk in and hire anyone who still has all their limbs. Probably paying the poor cunt $30 cents an hour and on Fridays they get a McDonalds coupon so they could go and order a Tandoori chicken burger. 

 Rajanitithi, the lady taking my call probably couldn't tell her ass from her elbow yet somehow and someway Dell expects her to know the components of a computer. There's 1 billion people over there and they  have 5 computers for the whole country all with Windows 95 on em but yet Rajanitithi who probably lives in a cardboard box is expected to tell me how to repair my Inspiron 1525. I couldn't understand a fucking word she was saying and it was hopeless from the start so I told her I figured it out and tried to get off the phone with this chick. It didn't end there, she was literally begging me to take the extended warranty (so she could make her 20 cents commission) If I had taken the warranty I'm sure I could seal the deal and get phone sex for life from this chick but what's the point when you don't understand a fucking word she's saying.

Dell just stop it. The method of transportation to work for the majority of your employees is a fucking goat. You sell these shitty computers at a cheap ass price and once they fall apart you have these people who don't know what continent they are living in trying to fix this complicated ass equipment. Why can't I call the cunt that claims she made Windows 7? You know the one that we all wish would just die. If I want to  own a restaurant that will get shut down in 25 days because of 100 health violations...I'll contact India.

Recapping Picks: 3-0. 40-34 on the year. Let's just keep it rolling.

Today's Picks:

Indianapolis Colts vs New York Jets................Over 40
New Orleans Saints vs Minnesota Vikings.....Saints -3.5
Toronto Raptors vs LA Lakers.........................Lakers -4.5
Pittsburgh vs Seton Hall..................................Pittsburgh +2.5


Some Business to Take Care of:

I know I'm early but I'm in the premature stages of planning a trip to Montreal for UFC 113. The more the merrier. If your interested please comment down below or shoot me an email at moneyhungry45@hotmail.com (what a professional email.) The plan is to drive down on Friday May 7th. I'll be http://www.restobartrophys.com/ on the Friday doing it up with Gabe Morency and company. Should be a blast. Catch UFC on the 8th and drive back to the Tdot on the 9th. Unless we get one of those $1 bus deals. Hotels and tickets are the only things being a bitch right now but we'll sort it out. Once again let me know if your interested..

All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com/



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

gbvh said...

Love the Saints today.
I bought a half ... just in case.

I'm pleasantly surprised the line went down. Thought it would hit 6 or so.

My only fear is refs rooting for Favre. Irrational or not, it's there.

dvs said...

Picks look good. Also I hate the Customer support from India. If their english isn't proper I usually complain.

AL-MO said...

I think Bell Canada shifted their customer support overseas as well. We should tax any Canadian corporation that ships jobs to 3rd world countries.

I'd love to go to MTL with you but I am broke and we'll probably just watch it on TV.

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for my .5-point purchase!

gbvh said...

^ me