Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good Riddance


Congrats Toronto you've done it again. I'm convinced the majority of this city wears shades that prevent them from seeing reality and instead display re-runs of Queer as Folk. While the entire city ( my own mother included) is mourning the fact that Rogers went ape-shit-crazy and fired all the cocksuckers at CityTv, I'm shouting good riddance. The cunts at Rogers have finally done something right. For those that don't know, the city is up in arms after City Tv's Anne Mroczkowski, Laura Di Battista, Pam Seatle, Merella Fernandez, Farah Nassar and Marianne Dimain among a shitload of others all got the axe. This has made me happier than the day Perdita (what were your parents smoking when they named you) Fellicien fell flat on her face after she was the favourite to win gold. I no longer have to watch Anne's old 85 year old ass on the screen anymore. Laura Di Battista had as much sex appeal as Nancy Grace. Pam Seatle looked like Forrest Gump's retarded ass. Wesley Snipes, I mean Merella Fernandez will no longer be on my tv. Farah Nassar aka the terrorist got kicked to the curb. Finally, last and my least favourite: Marianne Dimain's Oscar Meyer weiner looking ass will never be seen at 6pm on my telivision again. Good Riddance. If any of these disgusting hoes had tits and a pretty face, they'd still be employed . For all the Torontonians crying about "the death of local tv", please just stop making yourselves look like assholes. The only people that watch news on the television are old farts with no access to a computer or guys like me who find pleasure in busting a nut to Mellisa Grelo, Robin Meade, or Adriana Costa. Heck, the only reason I watch TSN is to stare at the gap between Jennifer Hedger's teeth and the way her dick-sucking lips move in such a way that it masks the gap. Are any of these asswipes that got the axe relevant? If I wanted news I'd goto TheStar.com or any other website in which I'm in and out after 5 minutes with all the info I need. Is it really neccessary that I sit there and watch an hour of television staring at those ugly inbred folks when I could have found everything they revealed in 5 minutes on a website. While the city mourns these liabilities, I mean losses, I'd like to give a big shout-out to Rogers who took City Tv and financially ran them into the ground. City Tv: No Longer Fucking up Everywhere.  


Recapping Picks: Don't bet on Golden State, ever. They got 8 guys who get in foul trouble early and then the refs give them everything for the rest of the game. Lost by a point. Nevertheless 2-1 on the night and 34-30 on the season. That last game pissed me off but let's keep it rolling.

Today's Picks:

LA Lakers vs Cleveland Cavs...........Lakers +3.5
Louisville vs Seton Hall....................Louisville +1
Florida vs Arkansas.........................Florida -1.5

All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

TB said...

Awesome entry. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Sucks to Rogers and their greedy digits that already plug every orifice of my being, looking for money, and in some places I didn't even know I had!!!

Go cry poor to the banks... They know all about ripping of their customers for a profit, as well.

BronxBomber said...

I'm on a corporate account so I can't complain too much about them being greedy. If I were paying regular fees then ya I'd me pissed. I hate the fact that they cap the internet at 60gigs and their customer service is as painful as banging a cheese grater but ya they're hurting right now.

yanmaneee said...

air max 90
adidas stan smith women
off white x nike
coach outlet
nike sneakers
bape hoodie
cheap jordans
birkin bag
curry 6 shoes
goyard handbags

jasonbob said...

yeezy wave runner 700
kawhi leonard shoes
off white jordan 1
yeezy shoes
supreme sweatshirt
supreme
jordan retro
adidas yeezy
golden goose shoes
balenciaga sneakers

Unknown said...

find www.dolabuy.co read replica louis vuitton Continue Dior Dolabuy