Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words, In This Case One Country


Earthquakes are tearing up people's lives, we're in the back-end of a recession where a tonne of people are still trying to recover. Negros are still being negros and the crazy fuck in North Korea is threatening to blow the world up. The Jews still own everything worth owning and Pacman Jones has yet to go through a day where he hasn't committed a crime. As you can see the world is fucked up and there is plenty of people that need help.




What is Canada doing at this time of caution and instability? They're shipping snow up to Vancouver so the Olympics can begin. Exactly what we need to spend our money on, fake snow to please the faggots that participate in this gay shit. I couldn't name 10 events off the top of my head so a quick search on wikipedia led me to the events taking place in the 2010 Winter Olympics: Biathlon, Nordic Combined, Skeleton, and Luge are some events taking place. I don't even know what 3 out of those 4 events fucking are? Seriously Canada, are you that fucking retarded to get this shit and spend money on it when no one but pale people in Russia and Denmark give a fuck. NBC has already estimated they'll lose $200 million on this irrelevant shit.


I don't give a fuck about it's Historical context but this shit needs to be scrapped. No one gives a fuck about any of this shit except the 4 countries with a legit chance in winning a gold in hockey. What the fuck is Skeleton? I've just had a shitty day, I lost a tonne of money and I haven't gotten laid in 5 months but have no fear because this February I get to sit down and watch athletes compete in Skeleton. Something I've waited 4 years to see. Canada, we got a million issues in the city of Toronto alone but yet you had to go and show your retarded side and bid for the Winter Olympics. Then when you won you realized that Vancouver doesn't really have an extended winter so now you have to ship snow. Canada, there are ways to allieviate Autistic symptoms and I think it's something you should heavily invest in.


Recapping Picks: Blah. 2-2. Lost the Under on a point but I'm taking some good advice and finding the humor in it. Nothing funny about losing 100 on a point especially when the ref called a foul on a 3 point shot in a game that was already decided but hopefully I make it back tonight. 37-34 on the year.


Today's Picks:


Michigan St vs Minnesota..................Michigan St +2
Duke vs Clemson...................................Duke -1
Orlando Magic vs Charlotte Bobcats.......Magic -1


All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com/


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

AL-MO said...

When did Bryant Gumbel take over writing for this blog? :p