Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Caring About The Future


As time progresses each day it's becoming more and more certain that the world will not be here forever. There is shit like global warming, ozone layers thinning, and irregulaties being shown in our waterways. This deeply concerns me because while all this won't happen for another 50 years, my kids will have to face this burden. I think it's fantastic the world is pushing us as humans to go green and live our lives with the environment as a cause for care and concern. (*Takes off faggot mask*) Seriously, should I give a fuck about the world? What in the hell has it given me? Cold ass winters, dark nights, and rain that makes everything 10x worse.

 So what if I like to dump motor oil down my drain or drive an SUV, I don't give a flying fuck about its negative impact on the earth. Al Gore needs to swallow a fat load of donkey semen and any tree hugger can join him. If the world were to end tomorrow because I didn't recycle then I could assure you my ass would be by my blue bin sorting that shit out. However, it's not the case. We as consumers are being fed a load of crap from hybrid to smart cars that only faggots would drive in the first place. The Chinese (suprise suprise) could hardly breathe as they have burned so much coal the entire country has black air yet I'm being led to believe that if I reduce, reuse, and recycle I'm making a difference.

Stop charging me 5cents for that plastic bag or $10 for the environment friendly bag when I do my groceries. It's all a massive money making scheme. If you're worried about what your kid's kid's kid has to endure then do yourself a favor, jump off a bridge. I'm not going to start eating disgusting food because it helped the earth. I don't care about saving the Amazon,what the fuck have those Brazians ever done for me? I don't give a fuck about going green. Who cares if animals have to suffer. Genetically modified food hasn't killed me yet and it wont kill me in the futre. Al Gore and company need to shut the fuck up and worry about bigger issues than saving the planet becaeuse when I wake up in the morning it will be the same fucked up place it has always been in my 20-years of existance. Nothing will change yet I'll see more retarded ads about saving trees and  these over-priced green grocery bags so the world do yourself a favour and inherit my attitude. Stop giving a fuck.

Recapping Picks: Took a loss today but blah. It's been a shitty day all around and I shouldn't have expected any different. 2-3 on the night and 46-42-1 on the season.

Today's Picks: Laying 4 down because indecisiveness has cost me and I'm going with what I like. Thursdays have not been nice to yours trully but I'm hoping I change that today.

 Egypt vs Algeria (soccer).............money line.... Egypt +125
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks...................Raptors +3
Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks......................Over 215.5
Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic........................Celtcs +3.5

All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com/





May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

POOTERSTANK said...

remember JJ.... you're a pussy.

Anonymous said...

fuck these goddamn trees, all they do is block my motherfuckin window, now i cant see the bitches walkin by with their titties hanging, i concur with you, playboy