Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 22, 2010

21st Century: Where Ugly is Rewarded


The creature above is a Manatee, I mean Oprah. Apparently this creature is the world's most influential animal because once you go on her show, you are then perceived as an Angel sent by God. Wyclef Jean, a Haitian musician who hasn't done anything relevent since the Fugees broke up recently went on Oprah to clear himself from the allegations he's pocketing donations. I'm not here to judge what he did with the money nor do I care but I'm beyond amazed at the fact he's an "angel" after an hour segment with a fucking Manatee that is dumber than the Jersey Shore cast combined. A graduate of Tennessee State University (how illustrious), Oprah is now worth 2.3 Billion and might have more power than Jesus did. There are millions of soccer-moms and gays everywhere begging for Tiger to get on her show so he can get back on the right path. So let me get this straight, I could go out and do whatever the fuck I want, disregard any morals and then go see this fat, black Manatee from Mississippi where I will be forgiven. 200 years ago this fat fuck would be picking cotton in Savannah, Georgia and today she has the ability to clean up the image of anyone that fucks up. Why do we as a society reward vile, fat people with so much power? So what if she has a fucking bookclub. The Tucker Max book, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, has provided everything you'll need to know in this life and then some yet we'll never see that on this Manatee's show. Wyclef Jean isn't the first and will not be the last to get a "free pass" because he went on Oprah. Just the other week while flicking I saw Whitney Houston's crack ass bitching about how Bobby was such a bad husband. So why the fuck did you stay with him? But no, Oprah who knows everything was shedding tears, siding with her which consequently led the world to look at Whitney Houston as an angel. Oprah, you serve no purpose to society and the people that believe in you all have deep problems they mask. The day your off tv will be the happiest day of my life. I got a great job for you though, one that fits your style. The new Face on the Aunt Gemima waffles and syrup box. The Real Aunt Gemima has ran her course and you fit the description perfectly: Fat whore from Mississippi who hasn't gotten laid since the Berlin Wall was torn down. Society, we need to step our game up and stop electing animals to do this "miraculous" shit because in 10 years I could see it now, Snooki infultraiting the television forgiving serial killers.

Recapping Picks: Another bad Thursday. We could have went 0-3, we could have also went 3-0. I'll take the minor loss, things are still looking up. 1-2 on the night and 35-32 on the season. Let's keep it rolling.

Today's Picks (I like 4 games so I'm making a rare exception and laying 4 bills down):

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards..........Heat -1.5
Dallas Mavericks vs Philadelphia 76ers......Mavs -3
LA Lakers vs New York Knicks..............Lakers -5
Phoenix Suns vs Chicago Bulls...............Under 218

All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

7 comments:

TB said...

Love that you dig Tucker Max book so much. Sheer hilarity. Downloaded the movie and am hoping to get to it soon.

BronxBomber said...

Greatest Book I've ever read and I go through about 1 a week.

gbvh said...

YF,
I don't ask for much . . . but can we get some paragraph breaks brotha?

rotr said...

It's amazing how many good things I hear about that book. Buddy lent it to me a while ago. I should get around to reading it more.

BronxBomber said...

GBVH, done.

gbvh said...

FKYA!

I mean...

FK

YA

!!

TB said...

ROTR, get on it bro...you'll love it.