Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome to 2010 Where Challenged People Rule The World


Now that the media is about to get off Haiti's dick (if those were white folks they'd never leave) it is time for them to focus on more interesting things than babies dying. Today, all across the Economic Times there were reports out of Dubai that the terrorists, I mean retards are in and around $170 Billion in debt. Who the fuck did not see this coming? You put a bunch of terrorists and those that fund terrorists in a place that harbours terrorists and you get a series of bright ideas. Some ideas include building towers that are a half-a-mile long or sky slopes. Or tiny little islands that boasts the most lavish of luxurious homes one could ever imagine. There's only one problem: All this shit is in the Middle-East. No one with money gives a fuck about this shit. A bunch of terrorists building all this expensive shit with the help of the Chinese (suprise suprise) and no one is even thinking twice about visiting. Prices are dropping rapidly and the whole place is about to fall over faster than DJ AM at the sight of cocaine. Who are the brilliant minds that thought it would have been cool to build ski-skopes and fancy looking buildings in the middle of bum-fuck-all nowhere. On top of that they have their own airline (Emirates) so now these terrorists can fly you at a hefty price. Your money is in safe hands but your life isn't. I got a bright idea, my next vacation will be in Dubai. I won't be able to drink as much as I want or have sex and if I dare even look at a woman my cock will get chopped off but who needs that, I got a $1548.13cdn per night room where I can wank myself to sleep each night. I forgot to mention, smiles are free. Why are challenged people running the world? In Plato's era they would be chained to rocks for being a liability to society. Now we let them run up $170 Billion in debt because they thought it was a bright idea to build big ass towers in the middle of nowhere and figure "because it looks cool" people will want to visit and spend ridiculous prices. Terrorists, go back to doing what you do best..(I'm not going to say what because I might have the FBI at my door) and stop interfering in shit you have no right to be in.

Recapping Picks: 3-0. Ya I'm not going to jinx myself I'm just playing the game. Everything was in relative safe hands tonight. You win some you lose some, tonight we won all. 32-29 on the year so let's keep it rolling. Better than the Raptors, take that suckas.

Today's Picks:

Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors...........Nuggets -6
Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks..................Over 204
Utah Jazz vs San Antonio Spurs...........................Utah Jazz +6.5


All lines provided by: http://www.bet365.com/




May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

TB said...

I have no idea how long you can continue this brilliance of bile, but it is impressive, I have to say.

BronxBomber said...

365 days at the very least.