Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's All Help the Junkies and Crackheads


It was Sunday night with no NFL. I got tired of Family Guy, didn't feel like watching NBA and there was no one on my Skype that could provide webcam sex so I decided to flick through the channels. I stumbled upon A&E's Intervention, a show where family members help a junkie overcome an addiction, put the person in rehab and all is well with the world again. What I'd like to know is why do all the irrelevant people in society get the most attention. Here we have junkies, crackheads, and dudes that are addicted to sniffing paint who get miraculously healed via rehab and everyone restores themselves back to normal. First of all the justification for these crackheads are worse than Charles Barkley justifying his last D.U.I (I was going to drive around the corner and get the best blow job of my life). While smoking that crack, the hoe said " I was molested as a child and my only brother died in a car accident" Bitch who gives a fuck that ain't no reason to suck dick for crack. Just tell the world you are a weak-minded hoe and the only thing you need in this world is crack. Then the family starts crying, they get a counselor who wastes everyone's time and money and puts them on a plane to another coast where they get clean for a few months. But here's the best part, thats not where the show ends. Before the final credits are displayed we get to see a follow up. "After the show Christina was kicked out of rehab for smoking crack. She has since found employment and is well on her way to living a sober life." In other words nothing has changed and the bitch is still smoking crack. Why can't the family members do the right thing and just let these people die or continue living there shitty life. Crackheads don't want to change, they don't want or seek help. They want to smoke crack and continue being a useless cum stain in society. This isn't my first time watching Intervention and almost everytime it's the same old shit, the junkie returns to its natural habitat and becomes a crackhead again. Once again the television has failed us subjecting us to these nasty hoes and disgusting guys for an hour so we could look at our shitty lives and say " Hey at least I'm not that addict on tv." These crackheads Intervention tries to help out will never change and will continue to smoke crack so A&E do us all a favour and stop showing this worthless garbage. Why couldn't you be more like MTV and show more Flava Flav Looking for Love Part 49 or have a sports channel dedicated to "special" athletes. Wouldn't that be fucking entertaining?

Recapping Picks: I knew once I lost that Kings game this would happen and damn I was right, another day another losing figure. 1-2 on the night and 18-16 on the year. I need to stop over-analyzing everything and get out of this drought.

Today's Picks:

Cavs vs Golden State........Cavs -5

Lebron and co. who played last night against the TrailBlazers will be tired however I don't think fatigue is enough to stop them. I expect them to cover and Lebron who had 31 first half points last night will have a great game against Golden State who refuse to play d.

Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks......Over 211

The Bucks only shoot 42.5% and that worries me however this game is being played at the US AIrways Center. Expect the Suns to open it up and go inside where Amare will be like a kid in a candy store. Nash heats up from 3 and I think this one goes over the number.

Louisville vs Villanova....Villanova +3

This one is being played at Freedom Hall. Louisville at home is a nasty team to play against but Villanova is 14-1 and ranked 6th in the nation. If they want to continue the hot streak this is a must win for them and I anticipate a close back-forth sort of game with Nova covering and possibly winning outright.

Days Til my Next Drink: A longgggg 27 days.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: