Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 is not the New 20 and Cougars Need to Stop it.


A few years ago, Jay-Z, who was getting up there in terms of age and felt insecure decided to make a song about 30 being the new 20. There are many pros and cons to this arguement which I won't get into but here's what I have to say: Cougars, stop it. Realize you are at the near bottom of the totem pole and you need to stop the act. New Years Eve I was at a bar/club spot where they were out in full force. For fuck sakes you're 46 years old there is no fucking way you should be singing Robin Thicke's Sex Therapy. Ever since Jay-Z created this false belief that being an old ass is actually being "the shit" there have been an increasing number of cougars out and about plaguing our society. Just because you suffered emotional problems and were too fucked up to get married and your clock went ticking away, doesn't mean you have to degrade yourself for young cock. The cock will always be there, your a female, simply ask and you shall receive. Dress your age, hang with crowds your age and stop telling yourself and others that you look young because in reality you are a wrinkle away from Joan Rivers. You aren't fooling anyone. We just pay you attention because we're either too hammered or we've reached rock bottom for the night and will settle for anything with a vagina. Admit the fact that your an old hag that pissed the time away and now has to settle for guys who list Bacardi Breezers as their favourite drink and think Tag Body Spray is a supplement for a shower.

Apology to Native G aka Jen:

Jen, it's come to my attention you were deeply offended by my blog on the Natives and you referred to me as a big dick. Before I apologize I'll ask that you please don't confuse my gift with  personal identity. Anyways from the bottom of my heart I'd like to apologize for the blog that hurt you and your people. They are great sanitation engineers. I apologize for the fact that they  like to bitch and complain. I'm trully apologetic for the fact that their "occasional" drinking has caused alcoholism to be the leading cause of death among Alaska Natives. I'm sure you know, the Natives are extremely useful and I shouldn't discredit them. They make one of the most important things in this world that everyone over-looks, a Dream-Catcher. How could I be so ignorant as to think they are irrelvant. If ever I need an Igloo, I know where to go. They also make delicious food that I could eat everyday of my life such as Akutaq. It's an ice-cream consisting of Caribou or Moose-meat, berries, seal oil, fish and mixed together with snow or water. Mmmmm Finger-Licking good. I'm sorry I offended your people Jen because really and trully, don't we all want to be Native America? Such a loving, classy, and nice bunch of people.

Recapping Yesterday's Picks: Phew....almost had a heart attack the way things were going. Suns blew a 21 point lead to lose, Lakers/Mavs went over by 0.5 of a point, and the Spurs won in OT by a point. Leaving us at 2-1 on the night and 23-20 on the season.

Today's Picks: (It's been a while since I've been so indecisive with the board but fuck it I'm betting on these anyway)

Cavs vs Jazz.......Cavs (pick)

Jamario Moon is hurt. Oh no! In all seriousness this should be a great game and the 30-10 Cavs have showed some inconsistancy this season but it's Thursday Night on TNT. The King will want to showcase his stuff. Should be a close one but I have the Cavs winning.

Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls...Over 194.5

Boston played last night, they should be somewhat drained. Oh wait they were facing the Nets, nevermind. Bulls only score 93.6 points per game but in their last 2 they have scored 110 and 120. Boston scored 111 last night and crushed the Nets. I've studied this one long and hard and finally have to make a decision, I'm taking the over. Boston will drop like 115, the Bulls just have to score, occassionally.

Celtics vs Bulls.....Celtics -7

I know it's a back to back but -7 is something I will take in this situation. There last 2 meetings: October 30th 2009: Boston 118 Chicago 90.  December 12th 2009: Boston 106 Chicago 80. That says it all. Should be a blowout.

All lines provided by www.bet365.com

Days Til My Next Drink: 24 days



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

GALBLADDER said...

Fuck natives they only know two colours. Blue and Blue Light.

Julius James is the Black dice clay..... hopefully with a better career than doing dirty nursery rhymes.

TB said...

I'd just settle for the tax preferred treatment.