Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 29, 2010

Get Off His Dick (Literally)

I really didn't want to get into this because it's really nothing but I'm starting to get annoyed by all the hype surrounding Greg Oden and his penis (no homo). If you aren't into sports and don't know what I'm talking about, Portland TrailBlazer Greg Oden sent naked pics to his girlfriend which she then leaked online. Since then there has been talk of what a distraction this has been to his team which then forced him to issue an apology. Calm down big man (literally from what I've heard...no homo) there is no need to apologize. Everyone put yourself in Greg Oden's massive wood, I mean shoes. He is one ugly motherfucker. It's also a well-known fact that he likes white chicks. Regardless of how much fucking money he has, do you think a white girl wants to fuck his ugly ass.?

Imagine the kids of he and Susan Boyle hooked up. Sure, if he was into black chicks he could just dangle a weave in front of them and they'd be all over him but these are white girls we're talking about. In order for him to secure that coochie he needs more than money, he needs to display the massive (cock). The pictures were just meant to reassure his chick that no, it hasn't shrunk and she's still stuck with his ass.  The more I think about it, if Carlos Tevez and Oprah had a kid, the result would be Greg Oden. Back on topic there should be no need for Greg to apologize for making all us other dudes jealous. He did what he had to do to satisfy his chick and who hasn't done that.

There are athletes having multiple children that they'll never see, some are storing guns in their locker and Ron Artest is getting drunk before games. However the world is harping on this helpless bush-monkey negro as he tries to do something all black men want at one point in their lives or another, seal the deal with a while girl. A lot of these critics couldn't measure up to half the man Greg is (literally). I just want to let you know that I ain't mad at ya Greg and I stand up and salute (not literally) you for your dedication to your girl because you know for a fact the looks and the money ain't doing it.

Recapping Picks: It's a beautiful day knowing that when I wake up in the morning I have $397.73 dollars more than I had the day before. 4-0 on the night and 50-42-1 on the year. Things are starting to look up and for a change Thursday's didn't fuck me over. Let's hope we continue to pick the winners.

Today's Picks:

Washington Wizards vs NJ Nets.......................Wizards -3
LA Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers......................Lakers -6
Miami Heat vs Detroit Pistons...........................Heat -1
Canisius vs Niagara..........................................Canisius -1



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: