Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fat Folks are Becoming Increasingly Annoying


Being once 208lbs at 5'10 I know what it's like so don't call me a hypocrite. Since I've hit the tread, started eating healthy and trimmed down I now come to realize that fat folks make the world a worse place than it already is. I'm not talking about a few extra pounds here and there. When you look like Jared the Subway guy before the "Subway diet". You need help. I got a HD box for Xmas and I decided to hook it all up on Sunday. It just so happened that  Cincy was rolling over to the Jets at the same time. What is the first image I see on my new HD tv with the HD box? The fat fuck on your left, Rex Ryan, coach of the NY Jets. I seriously considered disconnecting everything and returning the box. It was fucking disgusting watching this fat fuck wobble on high-def. But it doesn't end there where I have to encounter battles with fat folks. I've noticed a new trend that there are some obese people taking up to 3 seats on the bus. If you need 3 seats to sit your fat ass down then you shouldn't be riding on public transit and should consider Wheel-Trans for the handicaps. Ever since I decided to put down the Chicken and Biscuits ( I know you miss me Popeyes) I've decided to adapt a healthier lifestyle. However some old habits are hard to break so at least 2x a week I like to satisfy my fast-food craving. I've learned to trick my retarded brain into driving to Burger King/Wendies and ordering a salad. It works every time and the salad itself itsn't all that bad. Being pressed for time the other day I went over to McDonalds and my jaw dropped at the price: $7.49. Are you fucking serious? There's a guy in front of me looking like Jon and Kate + 8 all combined into one body ordering a supersized Bigmac Combo and you can't forget the apple pie, yet my total was still more than his and all I had was the salad. So because I want a few leaves of lettuce and a single grilled chicken breast, I have to pay $7.49. I know you're probably thinking the reason for this is because no one goes to fast food joints buying salads but guess what, if they were fucking cheaper, everyone would enjoy them as much as I do. Please fat people, stop eating so fuckin much. Stop taking multiple seats on the bus and females, please wear clothes that aren't 4 sizes too small. You're not fooling anyone by shopping at La Senza when you should be wearing the shower curtains sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Recapping last night's picks: 2-1 Baby with Central Michigan taking care of Troy in overtime and the New Orleans not only covering but winning outright. Lost the over on the Rockets/Suns in what was a game of ups and downs and a tempo that never was consistant but you can't win em all. 14-10 since this blog started, can't be mad at that.

Today's Pick: I've started at the board for at least a half hour and with only 1 NBA game (too damn close to call) and the BCS National Championship there was no way I was going to be confident enough to lay 3 picks down.  College ball is out in full force but there is nothing that sticks out. I rarely bet NHL and once again nothing sticks out so I'm not going to force it and today we're only going 1 pick, BCS.

Texas vs Alabama...........Bama -4.

Saban might have failed at the NFL but he knows what he's doing at the collegiate level. 32-8 since taking over Alabama and tonight will be no different. Texas will have no answer for Mark Ingram and I don't think this game lives up to the hype, much like every National Championship bowl game since Texas vs Usc a few years back. After what Alabama did to Tebow and company a few weeks ago, if they keep up the intensity they will not be stopped.

Days til my next Drink:

31 Days

2,678,400 seconds
44,640 minutes
744 hours
4 weeks (rounded down)


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

AL-MO said...

Add Charlie Weiss to that list.

I am not a big gambler, but I would definitely put my money on Alabama Thursday night.

Drake said...

Your blogs always have a personal inspiration to them eh lol. Great picks.

TB said...

Damn, now it's gonna look like my blog was pilfering from here in picking 'bama tonight. It's gonna be FUGLY...like Bill-Parcells-gunt fugly!

BronxBomber said...

No worries lol everyone is going Bama's way. They're dominant and hahahaha at the gunt.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.