Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I don't Believe That Anybody Feels The Way I Do About You Now



Today I was doing some soul-searching. Who in the world has a shittier life than I do? Picking almost any country in Africa would suffice but no, that was too easy. I came to the conclusion that the shittiest place in the world, without a doubt is England. At least in Somolia when you want to have fun you strap on an AK47 and go snatch some loot. With the exception of football/soccer, the British really don't have much to look-forward too. They'll all grow old and shitty by age 29. Then die. They have bad teeth, you can't understand a fucking word they're saying, their idea of weekend leisure is getting pissed drunk in a pub, drinking Strongbow and listening to Blue Moon (okay that's not so bad) and their most famous people are Simon Cowell and Susan Boyle. How did a place with so much dominance and so much self-pride become so shitty. Half of them have never even worked. They have something called Giro which are payments they live off of. A brief explanation from Wiki: When unemployment peaked in the 1980s large numbers of people would receive their benefit payment on the same day leading the concept of Giro Day. Giro day would be marked by the settlement of small debts and noticeable increase in drinking, partying and related activities. So they do fuck all and when the gov't sends them money they get pissed drunk, pay off their debts and wait for the next payment. It rains 300 days a year. Everything is over-priced and on days you want to wind down and relax you get to watch Britain's Got Talent, Big Brother UK, X-Factor, or have a wank to Susan Boyle. To prove that England is as shitty as I'm depicting I just visited the website of their largest newspaper, The Sun and this was the headline: An 11-year-old , one-boy crimewave attacked his uncle with a chainsaw when he was just 9. Ummm okay as that headline just exemplified their education  is definitely one of the best in the world. If it weren't for footy/soccer on Saturdays/Sundays I imagine their suicide rates would be astronomical. Their signature dishes are curry on fries or a Chip Butty which is basically a fries sandwich (They aren't not that bad until you realize what the fuck you're eating) So when I kneel down to bitch to God about all the things wrong in my life, I mean pray, I'm going to tell the Lord, thank God you didn't have me living in England. God Save The Queen.

Recapping Picks: Off the record, as some of you already know. I took USA on the money line (+250) and Iowa State (+195). Both came through. With our picks last night we were absolutely raped on the over for the Lakers/Rockets game but the Suns covered by a point and the Bucks took care of business against the Nets. That game was over in the first. To quote a regular on this board TB: I made some good "Bucks" tonight. Last night we went 2-1 and overall we are now 12-9

Today's Picks:

Central Michigan vs Troy State.....Central Michigan -2.5

With the exception of Boston College, Central Michigan has just destroyed everything in sight over the last 5 years. Expect them to take it to Troy State early. They only allow 17 ppg while Troy allows 28 ppg. I expect a huge scoring game with CM going out on top.

Houston Rockets vs Phoenix Suns....Under 217.0

Last night Phoenix scored 113 while the Rockets could only scrape together 79. Both teams are on a back to back so expect tired legs and a lot of short shots. I'm rolling with the Under in this one because I can't see them going fast paced for a full 48.

New Orleans Hornets vs OKC Thunder.....NO +4.5

New Orleans are going back to their once temporary home after Hurricane Katrina. They are on a 3 game wininng streak and they went out and about the city today reminiscing about how things haven't changed since they've left. I've gathered this info. from Chris Paul's twitter. A red hot team + A semi emotional game which will have a mixed crowd means that count on NO to keep it close and possibly pull out the win. I can't see them losing by more than 5.

All lines provided by Bet365.com

Date til my next drink:

32 days

2,764,800 seconds
46,080 minutes
768 hours
4 weeks (rounded down)



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.



2 comments:

TB said...

Definitely liking your NBA insights for tonight...

Anonymous said...

WHITES, KILL DEM ALL.