Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Karma's Going to Get Me For This

It's 4pm on a Friday afternoon and I got fuck all to do. Just finished a paper, just popped one off to Daisy Marie (google it) and I wanted to take a break from the Fifa 2010. While flicking channels I happen to stumble upon TLC's, Little People Big World. All I can say is what the fuck...... and people think I'm an asshole. The show is about a family of midgets or dwarfs or whatever the fuck they like to be called as they live their lives with the cameras around them. Some of the kids are normal size and others are smaller than Greg Oden's cock (no homo). Really TLC is this what the world has come to. We now get midgets in high-def who we could laugh at. To top it all off, everywhere this family goes, they talk about issues in which midgets have to face. The father is a tour of the Grand Canyon and is bitching about accessibility issues. The Grand fucking Canyon was discovered approx. 10, 500 years ago and you expect them to build a fucking elevator somewhere along the tour.


Fuck off pops. You're only there because you wobble like a Bulldog and people could watch you, have a laugh and realize that whatever life throws at them, they will never look like you. So these midgets are trying to raise awareness everywhere they go when in reality the world is just looking at them and having a great big laugh. While it did get stale after about 20 minutes those short little people provided a great laugh. Of course because my mind is always in the gutter it got me wondering, how the fuck do these people have sex. He's so small I'm sure he could fit up to his waist in his wife's coochie. Come on TLC you're already going to hell why not show them in bed so sick guys like me could visualize how they get it done (and no I haven't seen the Verne Troyer sex tape)


However, I'm glad to see that like CBC, TLC is coming out with programs which they know we'll watch only to laugh at the misfortunes of others. Like the Special Olympics it's great to see more of this shit on tv. Come on, you know you love watching those dudes in the futuristic wheel-chair looking things. They race each other looking all serious and all you could think about is fuck that dude could have all the money in the world, an Olympic medal yet he probably doesn't know what a clit is. TLC thank you for reassuring me that as shitty as my life may become, I'll never be like the family you show on tv.


Recapping Picks: 1 point away from 3-0-1 but I'll take the 3-1 life gave me today. On the season we are 53-43-1.


Today's Picks:


South vs North (NCAAF Senior Bowl)........South -3.5
Hawks vs Magic............................................Under 194.5
Kansas vs Kansas St...................................Kansas -4
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks.................Heat +4




May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: