Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Faggots. Even Rich White Kids Hate You


Before I get right into it I'm going to say this. Growing up in Trinidad we were forced to read The Bible, specifically Leviticus over and over where it talks about killing gays. Being educated has helped me shift from these irrational thoughts, I just want all faggots to be shipped over to the Falkland Islands where they could do their thing away from me. I get weird looks everytime I say faggot so let's set it straight. A gay person is one who likes to receive it up the ass, or give it up the ass. They live an alternative lifestyle and for the most part they're no different than you and me (except what they do behind closed doors). A faggot is an attention seeker using the most annoying and eccentric techniques to compensate for the fact that they live shitty lives. Oh, and faggots happen to be gay. But please don't mix up the two. The world has created some talented gays. At the same time the world has given us some of the most disgusting people ever, faggots. Chris Crocker, Perez Hilton, and Tim Tebow just to name a few (yes Tebow is gay regardless of what you hear from his missionary- Filipino child saving ass). These faggots are not grotesque because they are gay, they are grotesque because they represent everything wrong with the world. Abnoxious assholes with no purpose in life who contribute nothing to anyone. At the end of the day we all go home and reflect about things we've done or changes we've made to the world. Saying a simple thing like "Good Morning" to someone makes a difference. Faggots go home, put on their Evanescence cd, roll out the razor blade and slice away.  I'd wish them death but I already did that this week for those who like Black Eyed Peas and like I've witnessed repeatedly in my life, karma is a bitch.

Before we get into business I'd like to state that for the 1000th time in my life I'm going to try to go dry (sober) for the next little bit. New Years Eve was not very kind to yours trully. I know what you're thinking...I'm not going to make it and I will crash and burn soon but we'll see. Talk is cheap. No booze from now til the Superbowl and I got my countdown ready:
36 Days:

3,110,400 seconds
51,840 minutes
864 hours

The Picks: Last night I fucking killed it and went 3-0. Overall I'm 6-3. Let's keep it rolling shall we.

Today's Picks:

Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls....Verdict: Magic -3

On a back to back so the Magic will definitely be tired. But we're talking about the Bulls here. Expect this result to be like me having sex: Finished in 60 seconds.


University of South Florida vs Northern Illinois...Verdict: South Florida -7

Mac vs Big East. Big East will take it. Bigger, stronger and better. A bit worried that USF don't care about this game as much as N.I. (Both the governor of Illinois and the Chicago Bears have given them advice). Yes N.I. took advice from Jay Cutler.....

Texas Tech vs Michigan State...Verdict: Michigan State +7.5

As terrible as Michigan State is, Texas Tech found themselves in the media all week after their former coach allegedly locked an injured player (concussion) in a closet for 3 hours. Expect them to be rattled and Michigan State to keep it close.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: