Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 15, 2010

Trust Is An Illusion


I'm going to switch it up a bit today and get into the more personal, real side of things. I been busy for the last little bit so yesterday was a great day to settle down and do something I wanted to do, send a few dollars Haiti's way. Seeing those people trapped in the debris became embedded in my head and while cash isn't the only solution, it was really the best I could do. I'm not an idiot though so when I decide to give a donation I try my best to make sure it goes in the right hands. I searched 19 charities and each one had some tie to "fraud". Unreal, I've always been of the belief that each day the world gets better than the last but are there that much fucking scum in this world. Maybe I've just been a nieve idiot the entire time but 19 fucking charities had some association with fraud, really. World Vision, the Red Cross, etc etc it continued getting worse and worse before I settled for Unicef Canada. Is the money going in the right hands? I don't know. I'm starting to believe that trust is an illusion and virtually non-existant in day and age and the capacity people have to stoop lower and lower morally continuously increases. Are people that broke that they need to resort to taking money in the name charitable organizations? The fact that people capitalize off natural disasters is sickening enough and the fact that there are proper aids/resources to help those who are unfortunate yet a lot of them never receive this help is just downright sad. While I really make a conscious effort to avoid passing judgement on people because you never know people unless you've walked a lifetime in their shoes, those who are taking money that was meant to go to those in need are nothing more than low-life scum and one can only hope their day will come and they'll get theres. This won't stop me from giving to causes I feel need but I do hope one day these cunts come to the realization that what they're doing is beyond incomprehensible and those in charge make an effort to change the way things are with these charitable organizations.


Recapping Picks: Inevitable really, a perfect way to end a shitty day. I lay a duck. 0-3. 23-23 on the year. Celts/Bulls game I was completely wrong and if you got a chance to see how the Jazz/Cavs game you already know what happened. Cavs up by 2 with 5secs left. Should of been up by 5 but with a tonne of missed free-throws what can you do.  The unknown rookie by the name of Sundiatta hit a 3 without even looking at the basket and the Cavs lose by 1. I'm guilty of over-analyzing my picks so for the next little while I won't be looking at trends/stats/or researching. Instead I'm going to do it the old fashioned way and look at the board and take what I like.

Today's Picks:

Pacers vs Nets.......Pacers -3
Heat vs Rockets.....Heat +5
Spurs vs Bobcats....Spurs -2

Edit: I wrote Rockets +5 but there was no such line. Wasn't taking the Rockets and they werent dogs LOL. Apologies for any confusion but the Rockets were never +5 so it was an honest mistake and I meant go with Heat. Only Ricci would have messed that up anyway.
Days Til my Next Drink: 23 days. I'll be lucky to last the day.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

bq said...

really, yele has ties to scams too? i was researching, looked like yele didn't have any ties. same with shelterbox.

BronxBomber said...

I researched Yele. They were legit. However it took approx. 90 days to transfer the money to the charity from the cell phone company. I also didnt use it because I didnt want to spend all that time texting LOL.

davidr101 said...

THIS GUY FUCKIN SUCKS, I TOOK HIS ADVICE AND LOST 38 BUCKS. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HES DOING!

Anonymous said...

davidr101, are you mad at BB? Or Sundiata Gaines? Anyways, I saw an article about Yele on TSG. They're not as legit as they seem. It doesn't take a genius to know that Wyclef is a scammer anyways. Look what happened to Canibus after LL and their weak "feud".

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0115102wyclef1.html

BronxBomber said...

Ricci I won't even delete your comment you Situation looking ass clown but your a cunt lol. See what happens when you don't take my picks? Looking like a 2-1 night. Stop ruining the program (only you will know what that means LOL)

rotr said...

Keep hooking me up bro, loving the underdogs for the nfl weekend except maybe indy-balt.