Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 1, 2010

Letter to Abdulmutallab


When I heard about the terrorist trying to blow up the airplane in Detroit, I thought it was an Arab. Little did I know it was a fucking black man. You my friend are a fucking cunt. Why couldn't you sell dope and rob like the rest of us. Instead you decide to pack a bomb in your nuts and try to blow them off. The one place we didn't cause any trouble was the airport and now you've ruined that. It's bad enough we can't get any jobs, we don't graduate highschool, and the only thing we're good at is sports and sex but thank you for fucking up the one place we all didn't get profiled. I cannot sit here and think about not kicking you in the nuts and punching your face. If I were Jesus I could do that. I hope the judicial system fucks you over big time.



Recapping Yesterdays Picks- I'm far too drunk to recap anything. When you wake up the following morning wondering why you were talking to a Katie Couric like cougar and why was a David Onley look-alike following you around you know your too fucked up.

Overal (3-3) Someone correct me if I'm wrong.


Today's Picks:


Magics vs T-Wolves...Verdict -8.5 Magics

(Too drunk to explain)

Hawks vs Knicks...Verdict: Over 204.5

Lakers vs Kings....Verdict: Over 210.0

I am not going to research these picks because I'm going straight to bed. My mom is lecturing me because I've puked in the bathroom 2x since I started this blog. May the winners be ours.

No comments: