Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ruling the Word.


I am who I am and there is nothing I would ever change about that. Though I have many regrets in my everyday life, I'm contented and happy with who I am, however if I had to do it all again, I hope I come back as a white person. A lot of people are going to hate this blog but white folks have it the easiest. I'm not talking about the Toronto Rock loving trailor trash, I'm talking about the can't dance, Bruce Springsteen-loving white people. White people don't even get their ass kicked by their parents, they get time-outs and countdowns. They have it made from birth as they are more than likely born into financially stable homes where they have two parents. (even if the mother is fucking the boss on the side) White people get all the high end jobs. Would you trust a boss that happens to be a negro??? You know that dude is stealing shit or cooking the books. When I'm on the bus late night in the not so nice areas of town and a white person hops on the bus I breathe a sigh of relief everytime. I know that if anyone happens to rob this bus they will go straight to him and he's probably so rich that it wouldn't even phase him. White people make the world go round. They have the hottest women ( who doesn't like white girls) they have all the money and they get to boss around other minorities. ( You know if I had the power I would boss around minorities too) Sure they can't dance, listen to gay music and have stupid shit like " family fun night" but be real if you were a minority growing up you were jealous of the white kid who happened to have every gaming console and designer clothes with the tags still on them. So what if they are a little racist? They rightfully own this land by stealing from the incompetant Natives yet somehow the blacks, chinese, and indians came and fucked it all up. I'd group the Spics in there but they do jobs no one else would do in this world thus they are fairly valuable to society. White folks will do all sorts of freaky shit in the bedroom, they have the best lawyers and they know how to lie. There's a reason why every girl of the 9494948282 Tiger has fucked happens to be white, He realizes they run the world and has used his career to deceive white folks into thinking he's one of them. Tiger knows that white people rule society and we should all accept this fact. We need more Robin Meade and Cosmo Kramers and less Al Sharpton and Dalai Lamas.


Recapping Picks: Another pissy day. United shit the bed and ended up drawing. Carson Palmer had the same amount of accuracy as Muhammed Ali at a gun range, but the Cowboys took care of business and raped the hell out of the Eagles. 1-2 on the night and 17-14 on the year. Let's keep it rolling.

Today's Picks:

Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors........Boston Celtics +1

I don't care how hot the Raptors are or how good they play at home, they are not beating the Boston Celtics. With KG out yes the Celtics are weaker but this is the Raptors we're talking about. No one will be able to stop Rajon Rondo or Paul Pierce and Toronto couldn't beat the Celtics B-Squad this past week, just because the venue changes does not mean the result will change.

Miami Heat vs LA Clippers............Miami Heat +2

The Clippers are red hot there is no doubting that especially at home but the Heat took care of the red hot Suns recently. Dwayne Wade and company will be too much to handle for the Clippers and I see the Heat covering and possibly winning outright. The Clippers run stops now.

Baltimore Ravens vs New England Patriots.......Patriots -3.5

Bill Bellichek is 8-0 at home in the playoffs. Stop Ray Rice and cover Mason and the Patriots will win easily. Tom Brady has been on fire as of late and I don't expect things to change. Not at Foxborough.

All Lines Provided by www.Bet365.com

Day's Til my Next Drink:

Survived going to the bar today and only downing water, 28 days.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

AL-MO said...

Not placing any bets on the Zona/Packers game?

BronxBomber said...

Yes sir those 3 are just my free ones lol.

You'll be happy to know I'm going -1.5 on your Packers. We saw 3 match-ups last week and the 3 exact same games this week have been no different than the ones last week. I expect GB to take care of them.

GALBLADDER said...

White people are past their prime so hurry up and hop on white wagon now before India and the Chinks take over

Anonymous said...

So I guess you're not very content with yourself.

BronxBomber said...

Wow. Dr Phil is that you?????

I said if I were to come back and have a second life. being white is something I would want to be.

I was in class the other day and some white jack off said : Hey miss I say the world Chesterfield instead of couch.

Thinking to myself. That cunt was probably born into money. Will earn more money than I. Will have a bigger house, car etc. And hear I am working my ass off so that faggot could be my boss.


LOL @ Galbladder.