Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Your Tax Dollars At Work

I had a tutorial today, wait most of you didn't even graduate high school. In University, when the class is for the faggots they have these things called tutorials, where you have to sit in these small high-school like classrooms and listen to some faggot 4 years older than you, also known as a teacher's assistant, talk some bullshit for an hour. It's called a tutorial and today I had one. They're worth 15% of your mark so attendance is pretty much mandatory. However, today was my first tutorial in a long ass time and the Prof, is the teacher's assistant. This motherfucker is collecting two cheques. So he tells us to introduce ourselves and say something interesting that people won't forget. So I was thinking, what should I tell them? I have a masturbation addiction? I wanted to tell them about the blog but then they'd ask for URLs and fuck those faggots. I decided to tell them I gamble on sports. His response " Oh is that what they call them now, you're a bookie." I could already tell this guy is going to be a judgemental fuck. I wanted to respond with " I'm whatever your wife wants to call me." But of course I pussied out and just said "no, not really, it's complicated" and everyone kind of fucked off. 

Then other people in the class went. It amazes me how people actually think their important in this world. One bitch, who I wouldn't fuck with 11 pints in me said "I work at EB games and I Hate Call of Duty Black Ops." and then started laughing hysterically. Who the fuck cares what you hate bitch the fact that she laughed right after her introduction tells me she goes home at night, listens to Adam Lambert and cuts herself wondering why she can't get a man. If you ate a salad, or tossed some, your problems would be solved sweetie. Then the Terrorist next to her introduces himself and says " I want to be the next President of Afghanistan." Dead serious too. Dudes are 22 years old with these bullshit ass dreams, you know damn well unless you blow the current President and got that cash, you're not becoming the president of shit. Then the one black guy besides myself in the class introduces himself and says "I like to write poetry." When the prof asks him what type he says "I write whatever I feel." Haha this nigga knows fuck all about poetry. Bam, that nigga knows how to get pussy. 

3 of the people in this class stated "my first year in University was 2002 and I decided to come back." Then people in the class congratulated them for coming back. What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucked up in life, probably spent the last 9 years living in your parents basement and blowing guys from bands who play at dive bars and these people are getting recognition. I wish people were able to hear themselves talk. "Ya I quit life for the past 9 years to go "find" myself and I was unsure of myself but now, after wasting 8.3% of the average lifespan, I'm stuck in a class learning about Sir Wilfred Laurier with a ugly bitch who works at EB games and the future President of Afghanistan. Then the fucking Chinese kid introduces himself and says " I'll never vote." Then they spend the next 40 minutes trying to convince the Chink to vote. Who the fuck cares. If Jackie Chan doesn't want to vote, then he doesn't have to fucking vote, why the fuck are people blowing this guy to vote. He'll end up at the Best Buy tech-center fixing computers for a living and spending his free time playing World of War Craft, ain't no one give a fuck about him or his fucking vote. And this is what your Tax Dollars is being spent on, congrats folks. 

NBA:
$200 Cavs +17.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$400 Denver/Washington over 211 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 Lakers/Jazz over 196.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)

NCAAB:
$300 Florida/Georgia under 132.5 -110 (L)
$400 Buffalo/Western Michigan over 140 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$300 Dayton -1 -110 (L)
$300 Bowling Green -5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

Play of the Day:
$600 Ohio St/Purdue over 136 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)

Total Wagered: $2900
Total Returned: $4390.92
Total Profit: $1490.92
Total Earned to Date: $19117.48

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

Scott said...

I hate all the types of people u described lmao

U ever got the UCONN pick? They won big time lol.

BronxBomber said...

yea i did, thanks had them on the money line.

Anonymous said...

Tutorials stink, like your ass.

Scott said...

I got texas -6.5 and SD state +3.5

king of the coin toss said...

Take a look at Joke-of-a-Dick at +180 over Federer. Small play, as it's just a hunch, but I think R.Fed will have all he can handle tonight. And like Raffa, it looks like he's shown up this year out of shape.

GL

BronxBomber said...

Scott thanks for the picks, not bad.

King, will do, what the fuck happened to our boy Angel lmao.