Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beaten The Fuck Down- Part 2

Back to the fucked up story, like GM told me today "that was only the teaser." Onto part 2 (I'm adding names to this one to make it more understandable):

So we're at the Jewish spot and I tap out on the alcohol. The shit was starting to taste like pure ethanol so I gave my shit to GM. I'm riding the buzz but still fine, he's at that Kurt Cobain level. Now this party was too good to fuck up, if we stay there any longer something is going to happen and we'll embarrass ourselves. It's nearing 2:30am so I tell dude, grab your drinks let's find a next spot and we walk out, he's double fisting those drinks. We walk for about 5 minutes towards downtown and then this happened. 

Well before this happened we chanted some soccer songs, punched some hedges, the usual nonsense, then we meet a drunk girl at the corner of an intersection, Angie. She's a complete mess, so of course the fucking Zambian fuck I'm with (less than a week before he got an HIV test I might add) starts chatting her up. Despite whatever I drank that night, she was the "Id hit it, maybe" level, nothing spectacular. She tells us to walk with her but makes it clear she won't fuck any of us, however we can reach her house. She also makes it clear that her room-mate, Cindy would fuck either one of us, it can only be one. Of course I'm not even going to bother, that was all HIV-test boy. So we walk and this girl is fucked up. She tells us about how she had to be rescued from the trunk of a car once. She tells us about how it's the time of the month and goes into detail. Then she mentions her boyfriend, Gary. Gary, goes to Yale and is apparently meeting her at the house in order to take care of her, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and went to Upper Canada College (rich white people private school). 

Now me and GM are both intrigued, he's still double fisting the drinks and her heel breaks, here comes the "WTF" moment. See GM is a good dude, he packs a "hangover" kit, we've had some fucked up moments involving 2 strippers, gay Mexicans, and a dude who eats pussy for a living. Just the other day he carried me, from his kitchen table where I passed out, to his couch and drove my ass home 24 hours after, good dude. But what he said to Angie was fucked up: "hey I'll carry you on my back because your heel broke." Dude what the fuck, that's when I intervene...."you know we're taking her to meet her boyfriend right." He then realizes what he does and pushes Angie off him, hilarious. She's adamant she won't fuck her boyfriend tonight because she's on her period (guys if you never fucked a girl on her period, you aren't living right....amazing experience). Keep all of this in mind, 40 minutes later we're on her street (filled with mansions). 

Before we get to her house, she stops and has a confession to make: "Guys, this morning I fucked my best friend/roomate Cindy's boyfriend, David." You hear that guys? She has a boyfriend from Yale who she won't fuck because she's on her period, but she'll fuck her best friend's boyfriend, who is probably a degenerate with no job. We get to the house and we meet Angie's boyfriend from Yale, Gary. Gary look like he cut his hair with a sharp-edged rock. Dude had that gay-ass voice as well, he definitely gets it up the ass. Now, all of a sudden we hear yelling, it's Cindy who runs out, her tits are hanging out and she goes and hugs Angie (the girl fucking her boyfriend.) GM, runs to Cindy like he's going to get some action and she says "bye guys I'm going to fuck my boyfriend (the same dude who fucked Cindy in the morning). Are you confused yet??? We both had enough of this and we decide to head home separately ( GM picks up a party hat off the side-walk and puts it on), we dap each other and head in the separate direction.

It's now 3:30am and I'm beaten down, once again. I got $3 in my pocket, an Aero chocolate bar, and my keys. I get on the bus and I'm thinking, finally I get to sleep. Nope, it wasn't over then. I go to the back of the bus where I see a dude I knew from highschool. I don't even need to describe this guy to you folks, his nickname in highschool was "Half-A-Brick" and he's a real degenerate. We're at the back of the bus and we're just shooting the shit, I don't know the guy well but I know he's fairly fucked up, he's covered in tats, got the kool-aid stained white tee thing going on and we're just talking bout "back in the day." He was a few grades older than me but I remember him being 18 in my grade 9 religion class. So me and "Half A Brick" are at the back and some Justin Bieber looking fags in pink decide to sit at the back. That's a no-no where I'm from, on the 95 bus, after midnight, you only sit at the back if you're from Scarborough, it has a strict policy back there. 

Part 3, the last installment to this fucked up story comes tomorrow, will recap in the morning. Peace. 

Play of the Day:
$1000 Stanford (NCAAF) -3 -125= Return of $1800

Total Profit: $800
Total Earned to Date: $10674.08

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Memphis + 100 over OKC, They absolutely schooled the Lakers the other day.

Scott said...

Might wanna look at taking a shot with Tampa +150. Caps could be surprised about playing with a roof over their heads.(Thats not why I think Tampa wins)

Scott said...

Guessing u didn't get that lol?

BronxBomber said...

Nah thanks I hit it just been real busy. Thanks, ticket cashed, wish I threw more on it haha.