Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pink, Sit the Fuck Down.

I got night classes these days so instead of taking the "I'm a failure at life" public transport I get to ride in the 99 Mazda Protege with the cd player than refuses to play burnt cds. If you see me in the Scarborough region, windows down and it's -10 outside and I'm blasting some Usher, it's because I'm trying to fuck a highschool student (I always check ID), don't cockblock. So I'm in the car today and because I own no original cds, I'm forced to listen to the radio. Pink comes on and it's time to change the station but I look in the mirror and Toronto's finest are behind me. I'm smarter than that, both hands on steering wheel, keep it to the speed limit and I'll be okay. But that means I had to listen to that Pink Song, "raise your glass". I rather have sex with Michelle Obama than to listen to another Pink song.

Ever since I've been in grade school she has been singing about the same bullshit. Fuck the world, fuck the popular kids, you're cool in your own way and you don't need anybody in this world because all you need to do is be yourself. Pink, like Bruno Mars is full of complete bullshit, except she's worse because she has been doing this for years now. She writes these gay ass songs empowering women and promoting individualism and you know what's the reason behind it, she's never gotten that good cock. I can guarentee you, if Pink had good sex in her life, her lyrics would change from her usual nonsense to " Babe you're all I need in this world now I'll get my ass in the kitchen and make you that fried chicken you love." We've had to put up with years of this bullshit because she hasn't been getting the right penis. If Pink got even a taste of my shit she'd be singing "Oh girls stop being yourselves, go to H&M and dress like heaux because you're worth it"

You know what else pisses me off about this Koala looking bitch, she really isn't different from anyone else despite the fact she tries to separate herself. She tries to be the "bad" girl of pop but she's only fooling herself, we see right through her. She goes and she tells the fat girls to keep eating because they're cool but she'll order a salad with water at the restaurant and get that 50 calorie bullshit ass dressing that tastes like a Eskimo chick's vagina. ( I fucking hate salads with all my heart). After a day in the studio and 4 hours at the gym she comes home, sits her white ass down with a bowl of Orville Redenbacher popcorn and watches Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs like every other white girl in this world. She tells the unpopular kids that they're cool but truth be told she's also upset because she has become the Brett Favre of the pop game. She's now releasing greatest hits albums so people remember who she is. Girls, stop listening to Pink, dress as slutty as you want and suck all the dick in the world, she's just pissed off because she wants a man to give her the world but all they're willing to give is gonorrhea.

Recapping the night: I'm going to take it easy tomorrow it's starting to frustrate me, hate losing by half a point. 
NCAAB:
$300 Nebraska -4 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$400 Michigan/Nortwestern over 134.5 -110 (L)

Play of the Day:
$700 Kentucky -4 -110 (L)
Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $572.73
Total Loss: $827.27
Total Earned to Date: $9701.54

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning.....

the marshall locker room is fucked up today........lots of bad blood between teammates after some drug overdoses 2 days ago......hit west virgina by shitloads.....put the farm on it....spread is 9 in some of my books...11 in others..... hit it hard before they change.....im putting 5 k on it. my baby brother goes to marshall and told me the info this am...coach is livid. starting some no name kids.

play of the day wv -11

take care

Anonymous said...

fyi, you put earned to date at 19701, instead of 9701

BronxBomber said...

thanks for the pick. will take it for a dime, and will fix the #. thanks

Unknown said...

fucking beat that NHL card up last night. would have been perfect if the kings could have pulled it off. small card tonight let's see what we can do.

NHL
Rangers ML
Panthers ML (good at home)
Wild ML (there fucking rolling right now)

toss thos in a parlay as well.

GL everyone may post some BBall but i got to look first. If anyone one knows it better than i do plase hook it up lol. have been getting beat down on the b ball cards

Adam from hammer said...

eh jj we gotta hit up that fifa game!!! i added u up on ps3 haha

Anonymous said...

I think we got some bad advice. All of the Marshall starters are in the game.

Anonymous said...

And I hope I am wrong and have to eat crow if WVU covers because I put a good chunk on it, but 10 is a lot of points.

Unknown said...

lol yeah i feel a lil sick. I hit WV hard

BronxBomber said...

Adam lol my bro has it at the moment. the minute I get it downstairs I'll shoot you an email.

Hopefully things turn round in this second half.

Anonymous said...

Is the WVU play from the same dude that posted the hockey totals? The writing styles look the same. WVU -10 is toast.

BronxBomber said...

If it doesn't come im going on tilt, everything on Minny/Clippers over 213.5

Anonymous said...

For real??

BronxBomber said...

I'll save a dime but ya, frustrated, worse comes to worse I'll have a dime left over to dick around with. Been meaning to go on tilt for a while.

Anonymous said...

Don't do it man, that's a lot of coin!

BronxBomber said...

It's all relative, I cant withdraw for a year due to some fucked up circumstances. Fuck it I wanna live a little crazy today.

Unknown said...

fuck man thats a big play. i hit that wv game hard but if my parlays come in ill only be down 400. GL jj if ya make those plays

BronxBomber said...

just laid it down. im set to make a few dollars this year on money I could actually use. Gambling pissed me off since that KState/Cuse game. Never really recovered after that. Do or die but if I die, for the moment I won't mind lol.

Unknown said...

well GL man i hope u smash it !

Unknown said...

whats up with the withdraw thing ?

BronxBomber said...

Long story short:

-my gambling account transfers back to Td.
-mom works for TD.
- I know, despite her denial, she has access to my bank account.
-If I withdraw she'll question me.
- I don't want to switch banks, for example to PC, because TD gives me a good employee rate on a lot of shit etc. lol

complicated but Im going to move to PC banking once my benefits with td end.

Unknown said...

fuck my girl works for TD and her rents and she can look trust me lol. i get nailed all the time for it

BronxBomber said...

Yup I've gotten nailed for it years ago. However believe it or not LMAO Bet365 allows for stocks and shit. So I told her that's what I was doing hhahahhahaaa. She still wasn't plesaed.

Unknown said...

lol nice yeah i just got my bet365 account and rocking it for sure. opened it up and went on a run.

BronxBomber said...

ya don't get carried away. I used to rake in on the deal or no deal, then went to virtual dog racing LMAO, not pretty.

Unknown said...

naw i'm a sports guy. (ihope) lol naw i love money so when i win i tighten up big time. still living off those 2 big wins from the olgc. this has just been extra

BronxBomber said...

Ya I'm a sportsguy too just got bored haha. Frustrated and all with this Vegas shit, i'd have the whole fucking continent to make it work. Mulling it over haha.

Unknown said...

3 am tennis buddy the way to go lol

BronxBomber said...

Already do that haha. Alright bro im out take it easy.