Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too Busy To Blog.

Don't ask, I'll be back Monday. Adam from Ohio if you see this hit me up with an email when you can. (I'll post picks recap, etc etc. But no blog til Monday.) Me and Jackson Triggs are making love right now. If you got a ps3, add me "Blaze-Pwnz" is my name and I only play fifa. I'm out. But before I go I just want to let all y'all Canada hockey fans that I bet y'all look/sound like this girl after the loss to Russia: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPdXTq0XEI&feature=related

NBA:
$300 Chicago Bulls -4.5 -110 (L)
$300 Cleveland/Raptors over 204 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$500 Lakers/Suns over 207 -110 (L)

Play of the Day:
$1000 Celtics/Spurs over 190 -110= Return of $1909.09 (W)

Total Wagered: $2100
Total Returned: $2481.82
Total profit: $381.82
Total Earned to Date: $11183.18

6 comments:

Scott said...

Im just gonna pick tampa games lol. Im reading them well.

Adam said...

tried adding u on ps3 but it says that name is not registered, lol

BronxBomber said...

Just asked my bro lol my bad it's

Blaze_Pwnz

Adam said...

eh thanks bro , added u my name is winorloose ye i know my spelling isnt the greatest...whenever u down for a whooping in fifa just msg me ;)
loving the blog, from hamilton!!

BronxBomber said...

Ya my name ain't the greatest either, dumbass bro made it.

Adam C? I got your email I'll message you there or if I see you online whenever I'm on (it's usually weird ass hours anyway lol)

Adam said...

yea thats me haha ,, thanks bro