Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy ass Day + Me Being A Dumbass + The Goat Snipe.

Today was one fucked up day. Where do I begin? I take the car to school only to realize that the parking-lot is full. My lecture was only an hour and the other lot charges a $10 flat rate so I drove my ass back home. As I was driving home I made some sharp turn and hit a snow bank or some shit. Then I leave my phone in the car, it's like fucking frozen and won't work. Then I decide I'm too lazy to cook so I drive to Burger King to get that Tender-Grill salad. The drive thru isn't working so I had to come out to the car. I was in shorts and a tee. Finally, to conclude this fucked up day I'm talking to my Abi Titmuss friend and I'm telling her how lonely the house is with my parents not around this week. Her response: "I can be your mom." Nothing sexually attached, she really wanted to be a mother-figure to me. Blankstare. Ya let's just forget the fact that you're hot and you got a nice behind and I want to do you, other than that you can be my mom....

So something was bothering me and it pertains to this bad karma I have been experiencing lately. "Lilith" one of my friends had told me I attacked her. I'm a lot of bad things for sure but attacking a chick, I just can't see it. Yes at the time I was trying to tap it but I thought I told her just to leave and we can go our separate ways. The problem is, we had this convo while I was intoxicated which means it falls under "DTI" Drunk-texting immunity. Whatever happened in that convo is supposed to stay in that convo. But I did the unthinkable, I wanted to know what I said that was so bad that made her feel like she was being attacked. So for the first time in my life, I went back and checked drunk messages again as opposed to deleting them. Uh wow, I didn't just "Jackie Chan" her, I did enough damage to have her looking like Brett Favre the day after a game. I think to myself, what the fuck, in all honesty December was one of my greatest months, ever and she played a role in that. Yet I destroyed that and it just gets worse. 

Here's how good karma is to me. 99% of females would have said "fuck you" and be gone forever. After re-reading that shit, I could have had the swag of Michael fucking Buble and it wouldn't have matter. But she asks me the next day "So do you still want me to leave." Bam, it's right there for the taking. All I have to say is yes, I'm sorry and it's all gravy. You know what I reply back with: "I dunno." The fuck is wrong with me. I might have been still drunk and you know how nasty a hangover is, I was pissed off with the world. Even then she said she enjoyed talking to me, after all that bulllshit I put her through. To be fair I put her through bullshit since we met each other but after ALL that this chick still tells me I make her happy and asked one last time and I reply back with: I dunno. 

So back to today, I'm convinced that this is the reason my life has gone to shit. I looked through like a thousand emails and I kept asking myself, what the fuck is wrong with me. I wasn't even running game, I was just like "meh" for most of them. She's long gone now, she's around but the holidays are over and she's back on the grind and she's actually doing productive shit with her life as opposed to me which you'll find out now. I don't blame her either, if somebody spoke to me like that, I would have punched them in their fucking mouth. So after re-visiting the situation and realizing I fucked everything up, there's only a few options left. I can apologize. I can ignore her. I can beg for her forgiveness. Or I can act like an asshole even more. What do I do? What do you do with the person who has put up with your entire false bullshit, has helped you through hell and back, and has given you chances after chances. I goat snipe her. 

You're probably wondering what the fuck I'm talking about. See I got this friend Snickers and we both suffer from insomnia. So for the last couple of days, we've been practicing goat and sheep sounds because we don't know what the fuck they sound like. Once we perfected it, I created the goat snipe. To goat snipe someone is to instant message or email someone with a clip of you making a goat noise, then you tell them they've been goat sniped. Yes when I'm not having sex with fictional South Park characters I'm doing this with my life. I spent hours trying to perfect a goat noise, then I goat sniped her. If you don't believe me, have a listen yourself: The Goat Snipe.This is not what God had planned for me, I need help. 

Recapping the night:
NCAA:
$800 Auburn -1.5 -110= Return of $1527.27 (W)
NBA:
$400 Celtics/Rockets over 198 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Play of the Day:
$1000 Auburn/Oregon under 75 -110= Return of 1909.09 (W)

Total wagered: $2200
Total Returned: $4200
Total Profit: $2000
Total Earned to Date: $17301.52

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

27 comments:

Snickers said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The Goat Snipe? Thanks for making both of us sound like we have such an interesting life.

-linme

Scott said...

Goat snipe... lmao thats good. Open a web site like fucking twitter

Snickers said...

I got suspended..fml -.-

Coffee Crisp said...

You and Snickers should do it already!

Snickers said...

We already have, didn't you hear us nnh-ing?

Coffee Crisp said...

When is the sex tape coming out?

Snickers said...

It already has, that's why i got suspended ..

Though to be honest some action between snickers and coffee crisp sounds good as well

Coffee Crisp said...

And what type of action do you suggest?

Snickers said...

Something that would join my snickers with your coffee crisp

Coffee Crisp said...

I agree. However, don't you think Nestle (my owner) and Mars Incorporated (your owner) will be upset? This would be a huge controversy no?

Snickers said...

I'm the greatest babe, I don't have an owner. ESPECIALLY not mars..

are you in or out?(no pun intended)

Coffee Crisp said...

Ya Nestle and I broke up a long time ago because he wanted to put nuts into me. I said no because thats what I have Snickers for.

Snickers said...

HAHAHAHAHH well played, nice to meet you CC, you can call me snick- or snack, whichever you prefer.

Coffee Crisp said...

I like Snack, because we can eat each other if you know what I mean ;)

Snickers said...

I know exactly what you mean, which is why i suggested snack ;)

- ohh and sorry for all the comments air bear, but im stuck at home for the next week (y)

BronxBomber said...

no fucking comment lmao

DVS said...

goats are sacred animals. I like it this shall catch on

Unknown said...

Good night last night and i'm going to continue riding those fag ass leafs all the way to the bank. Unless they blow it tonight lol.

NHL
Rangers 1.75 moneyline
Washington 1.69 moneyline
Toronto 2.95 moneyline
and a small play on my Islanders 2.95 just cause i'm a fan.

Dont know much about NBA and i'll get back to ya on the open when the draws r posted.

GL everyone !

BronxBomber said...

thanks for the hockey stuff I'll play them all, small plays.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Phucking Karma for the Facebook fagot Angel tonight.

First of all he says he'doesn't count a push', and then even tho he posts spreads (like MSU -4.5) he 'laid it down on the money line'(they won by 3 in OT) and then he starts bragging about a MSU & Wizards -4.5 parlay win while the phucking Sac Kings tie it up and go to OT loosing by just 3 points.

Phuck ain't Karma a Biatch.

BronxBomber said...

Bruh you think a 20 year old highschool drop out who works at McDonalds and says he'll be a millionaire by 22 really is betting anything. at most it's $5 and $10s, IF that hahaah

fuck it I'm logging on facebook

King of the Coin Toss said...

'A dime on every pick' Holy Shit that is too funny! Do you think he knows what a dime is?
He'll be hitting you up to ask what book you use to lay 10 cents on a pick - that's about the right wager for a McD's employees bankroll.

Feel a little sorry for the tool that lost '3 bills' tonight.... Nah not really

BronxBomber said...

I wonder how scared he is now after I just posted.

King of the Coin Toss said...

He'll likely quit the job if the pick doesn't cash. To much fear and anxiety, going in to work a shift wondering if a cock stroking tranny is going to come up and make him sing acappella. ROTFLMAO!

He'll be up all night responding to all his 'haters' emails - the inbox will be stuffed for sure.

He's in Edmonton? Phuck I'll bet it's the McD's at West Edmonton Mall!

Enough comic relief for tonight, I'm out.

BronxBomber said...

Yea he's from Edmonton. I accidentally clicked something that took me to his actual facebook page. He was standing there topless flexing and it said he was from Edmonton. I got the fuck out of there.

Peace fam.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Yo Shit bro, he posted a new pic,

It's a 'humble pie' chart,
phucking too much!

Unknown said...

lol tell me your talking about that angel dude lol