Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 28, 2011

I Think I'm Autistic

For starters if you're offended by me thinking I have autism them leave the page right now, don't waste your time emailing me death threats cause I don't give a fuck. When I think about the government I just think of a bunch of scum that do whatever the fuck they want. They sit in offices all day drinking those coffees in the small ass cups, wearing sweater vests and talking about last week's episode of Desperate Housewives. The fact that I pay for these people to do this shit pisses me off so I try to get them back every way I can. I steal supplies from government offices, I get some genius Tamil guy to do my taxes and this motherfucker brings me in a lot of money. My latest attempt to get back at the government was filing for unemployment insurance.

The last 9-5 I worked was 2 years ago and it was contractual work. My contract ended and a few months ago I read up on this pamphlet which claims the government pays unemployed people who been laid off so long as they're looking for work. So I applied for this government hand-out. Some fat lady called me a few days ago and rejected me on the basis that I'm in school. I told the fat ass I'm an aspiring door salesman that wants to start up a company, selling doors Door2Door but she wasn't buying that. She told me I could appeal but I'd lose and pretty much insinuated that the government hates black people. Fine, score one for the government. However now I think I'm about tie the score, I'm convinced I have Autism and thus the government owes me some of that "Disabled Child/Person tax credit." Straight Cash homie. Now you're probably thinking I'm full of shit and make no mistake about it I am but I make a great case for having Asperger's syndrome. 

See the other day I was watching a lecture and taking notes and the lecture was on Asperger's syndrome. I have all these motherfucking symptoms: 

1) Unlike regular autism people with Asperger's are often very intellectual: I write for a bunch of different magazines, have had business trips before the age of 22 and I have numerous inventions coming out soon like a Female Urinal.

2) Poor Social Skills: I don't like people, society, and I was thrown out of a mall a few months ago because I was intoxicated and demanded that I sit on Santa's lap. 

3) Often Occupied with a Particular Subject/Interest: I have a masturbation addiction and I am obsessed with that smooth white vagina.

4) Poor Social Behavior, often Inappropriate: Do I even need to explain this one? 

So there you have it, I have a rare form of autism. Bill Gates has the same kind and he turned out okay. Therefore the government owes me money and a lot of it. Autism can't be easily detected so let's see them work their way out of this. Fuck you, pay me. 

NCAA:
$200 Towson/George Mason under 141.5 -110 (L)
$400 Miami (Oh)/Central Michigan over 119 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$300 Troy -3.5 -110 (L)
$300 North Texas -3.5 -110 (L)
$500 Illinois -4 -110 (L)
$300 UC Irvine -6.5 -110 (L)
$400 Idaho St./Sacramento St. over 125.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$300 Eastern Washington -2 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 St. Marys +3.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 San Fransisco +5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

Play of the Day:
$600 Michigan/Michigan St. over 125 -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $3900
Total Returned: $3245.47
Total Loss: $654.53
Total Earned to Date: $19372.06

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

7 comments:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

lol thats fucking killar man get that money JJ

Scott said...

If those r the symptoms, who doesn't have asbergers?

DVS said...

Autism: NO

Degenerate: YES

GorillaMzungu said...

Pro-bowl preview:

http://www.thegoodpoint.com/football/jan11/2011-pro-bowl-someone-cares.html

Anonymous said...

Hey JJ, any thoughts on the Orlando/Chicago game?? Talks of Derrick Rose not 100% and last time in Chicago, Orlando had their way with them. Always wonder about the revenge factor.
Love todays blog, also the one with salad's, my buddies and I were fucking crying we were laughing so hard, especially when you mentioned Passion Flakie, they're the best!!

BronxBomber said...

Slight lean with orlando tho you never know what Orlando team would show up

king OTCT said...

Pouncey has a broken bone in his foot along with a high ankle sprain. This will be a problem for the Steelers O.

Chicken fried rice value play overnight. Small play on Li - she should move Clisters all over the court - shit its Womens tennis... Who the Phuck knows? Clisters has to get on Proactive - makes me throwup in my mouth.

The Scottish twat should get rolled by jokerdick on Sun.

GL

Also think the Scottish twat gets rolled by jokedick on Sunday.