Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Enlightenment/Positive Shit Today.

Another JJ Dumbass Moment: I wake up this morning saying shit, I gotta get rid of these Kate Hudson tits. (before the surgery). So I decide to get my Michael Phelps on. I ate a big ass lunch, loaded with carbs and told myself, I'd run 5-6 miles on the tread today. I'm stuffed, ready to hit the tread and as soon as I start the thing, the fucking motor goes. I'm too black to go outside in the cold. I had Sexercise today and I thought that would do the trick but then I had the post-sex munchies and ate a salad with bits and bites and gummy bears. Good shit. Will try this again on Wednesday when they come to repair the treadmill.

I'm using this blog as my personal email spot today so a lot of y'all might be lost.You gotta set the mood for these sorts of blogs hold up, here's a tune that fits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuoTfSrve8&feature=related.

My boy been sober for 6 days now. I didn't think nothing of it til I actually saw him today, shit's real. Dude looks like he just came off a 30 year prison sentence. Hang in there man you're doing fucking great and think of all the money you saved. Real talk you been fucking killing it, the weird shit will go away soon and before you know it you'll be fucking a model bitch, well a model from Hamilton....haha. You know my number get at me if you ever need anything.

To the girl who celebrated her birthday today, I'm trying to think of a better nickname now that you're older. Hmm can't think of shit. Anyways your ass went to bed at 10:38pm today so don't think I haven't noticed something is up. My (insert nickname here) (don't tell people that nickname either....don't want to be shot) senses are tingling. Just know that you're a great person doing everything you can in the worst circumstances possible but take comfort in the fact that if you and I die tomorrow we'll both know that we did more in this world than most people do. We'll also probably make it to heaven where we get to have uncontrollable sex involving sheeps, goats, and my rich western country sauce.....

Alright enough of that shit, Dear Future wife...If Sir Tom and company covers the spread tomorrow, please be well aware that if he ever meets you while we're together and wants head, sex, or a hand-job, you will be sacrificed...Do your thing Sir Tom. 

Will recap this garbage in the morning. The only thing I laid for tomorrow is $5000 on Patriots -7 -145. Will recap and post the rest when I wake up. 

NFL:
$400 Ravens/Steelers over 37 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$700 Ravens +3.5 -115 (L)
$400 Packers/Falcons over 43.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)

Play of the Day:
$1000 Falcons -1 -110 (L) 

Total Wagered: $2500
Total Returned: $1527.28
Total Loss: $972.72
Total Earned to Date: $13865.17


Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

19 comments:

King of the Coin Toss said...

All aboard the Sir Tom money train.

Like my good friend H. Hewitt likes to say, tomorrow 'I'm going to buy me some money'

Scott said...

Lmao. Im Bears and New York today. Two days in a row we got complete opposite picks.

Scott said...

Lol im winning some cash finally and now your not anymore....

King of the Coin Toss said...

Phuck! Mother phucking paper jam. That was pathetic.

BronxBomber said...

On the wrong side. It's the fucking bye-week as well, bad for this team. Outcoached, outplayed, what can you do. The fake punt did us in. Not one man was open like ever. Complete garbage. If you were on the opposite side today, salute. My dumbass drops 6 dimes, should have been realistic.

Trying to talk myself out of a tilt lol

Scott said...

I feel for ya. Tomorrows a new day tho.

BronxBomber said...

I wish, but what's left. The bum ass NBA where quitting happens and the college game where black people get paid to lose.

Pick your poison. No lol you're right.

Scott said...

Tennis bro. I eat that shit up. Same with that other dude.

BronxBomber said...

Help me come up with something I'll go wild on that. I want t least 10 stacks before friday lol

Scott said...

Start small. Parlay Wozniacki, Davydenko, Li, Roddick, Federer,Wawrinka, and Ljubicic.

Im a puss so I dont have an account online so Im not sure what that pays. get back to me if the payout is terrible.

BronxBomber said...

lmao it took me all this time just to figure out this wwozniaki person is a female.

BronxBomber said...

Great. she aint even fucking listed i think lol

BronxBomber said...

-204...any good?

Scott said...

Ya wozniaki started already. Lol shes #1 in the world and u didn't know her, ur rlly not into tennis eh?

I dont see any of them losing.

Dont go too crazy tho. Some seeds r going down

BronxBomber said...

Only watch Wimbledon and Us Open. and I only watch these players for entertainment reasons.

Monfils, Sharapova, Tsonga, Roddick, James Blake, Murray, Djokovic, The Black Compton sisters, sometimes the Indian guy.

don't follow the rest lol

Scott said...

Monfils and Roddick are my faves too. U ever hit up the Rogers Cup?

BronxBomber said...

Nah, too expensive. I've been to the US open a few times at night when it used to be free. I don't know if they do that anymore.

$3 grand and I gotta wait like 2 days to see if I won, greatttttttt.

Scott said...

Itd be sick to go Us open. Hopefully this year for me.

Ill post some nhl picks this week. Im feeling it the past couple days. 4-0 on the nfl

BronxBomber said...

I wish I could say the same lol