Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, January 15, 2011

25 Things I want in My Future Wife

Today one of my boys was scrambling for a liquor store. When I told him they aren't open this late he was pissed. Said he should give the girl more than just beer. I asked why the fuck is he supplying her with variety liquor? He said because she cleans his place. My nigga, you don't fucking treat them like the Queen of England. Just because they helped you tidy up does not qualify for the variety liquor. If she's cleaning your crib then kissing her in the mouth  should suffice. Y'all disgust me man. It made me think of the 25 things I need in my future wife. Let's go:

1) She gotta let me hit it on the period. (Not every month, hell we can take months off, but there's something about a chick letting you in, she can't seal it off just for the sake of a little blood)

2) She has to be white. (If you're wondering why, this explains it: White Girls Only)
3) She has to believe in God (You atheist heauxs stay the fuck away from me, I ain't going to hell for the box, sorry) 
4) She should be able to pronounce "hands" like this girl: White Girl Voice (so white...so hot) 

5) She must be a swallower. Spitters are for quitters.

6) College education is a must. (I ain't supporting you G.E.D. heaux that think James Joyce is a stylist) 

7) Must not like the following: Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber, Maroon 5, Black Eyed Peas.

8) She should be down for a fake scrap once in a while ( If you've never given your chick the People's Elbow then you aren't living right) 

9) She shouldn't get upset when I fart unless it's in front of guests or real nasty. ( I rarely hold it in ) 

10) She needs to watch Scarface and Blow before I wife her. ( It should be a necessity for all women really) 

11) Shaving is a must (I don't mind the little trail but I'm not rolling out a John Deere before I hit it) 

12) Mild-Racism is a must (nothing better than a white girl saying the n-word) 

13) She shouldn't be burping in front of me. (farts are fine but a girl burping is a massive turnoff in my fucked up world) 

14) Needs to attend sporting events. ( she doesn't have to be into it, but her ass is coming with me on occasion. )

15) No outie belly-button (If you got one it's because God hates you) 

16) Head at least 4 times a week. (I'm being generous here) 

17) Accept the fact that I'm going to get wasted at least once a month and it won't be pretty. I'll make it up to you once the hangover ends.

18) Has to be able to list at least 3 Spongebob charcters. (You life isn't worth shit unless you can name 3 at a minimum) 

19) Know the lyrics to Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" and Biggie's "Juicy". (I know most of y'all don't..you still got time)

20) She needs to push the shopping cart. I hate grocery shopping but I'd go if she needed me. I ain't pushing a shopping cart though, fuck that.

21) If you're going to rock nail-polish, make sure it looks proper (There's nothing worse than talking to a chick and got like half a nail painted....it's all I notice) 

22) No Jersey Shore references. ( A girl that references Jersey Shore in life is the same girl that gets her news from www.theonion.com) 

23) Must not own her own coffee mug. (People who have their own coffee mugs are the same people who order pasta at Pizza Hut)

24) Must never slander the Goat-Snipe: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goat+snipe

25) She should be paying the credit card in full (If you are being suckered in by the 18-29% credit card interest rates then your parents didn't love you as a child)

Need to sleep on these NFL games, will figure it out first thing in the morning. 

NBA:
$300 Cleveland/Utah over 196.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$500 Raptors/Pistons over 206.5 -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $800
Total Returned: $572.73 
Total Loss: $227.27
Total Earned to Date: $14837.89

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the write up brother....good stuff......
hit this soccer proline. i know its proline but decent value today. arsenal, hercules,lille,ac milan,psg,as roma...ticket has to bought by 12pm....games today and tomorrow....that 12pm hercules game is awesome value....get it

25 buck ticket pays 806.00

good luck brother

BronxBomber said...

fuck it's colder than a motherfucker outside and I'm in boxers. Alright haha I'm going to go grab one for 20. Thanks man.

Scott said...

I still havent won a proline btw. I curse every team (even the Saints) and now Im going opposite of you, thats just great lmao.

Unknown said...

Hey man good picks but i got to tell ya i'm on the complete other side of both NFL bets lol. Hitting the steelers all day long. Big ben is way to strong and ready for this. He steps up every time he hits the playoffs and lets not forget the 2 rings he already has. The steelers r my team and I have seen this match up way to many times to go with the ravens and a shakey flaco. Just dont think its going to happen.

As for the GB game and ATL I had alot of trouble with this one. I have been on ATL at home all year long. So when i put it down on GB even i was shaking my head. The final factor came down to the D. I just really dont think ATL can get it going on with that D. I see clay getting 3 sacks and matty ice just getting rattled from the start.

Either way both games r going to be great, hard hitting games. I say steelers 16 ravens 10 and Green Bay 28 Atlanta 24

GL today everyone .

BronxBomber said...

good luck everybody.

fucking hercules lmao thanks for the tip bro but we shouldn't be betting on teams with the name hercules haha.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Phucking 'monobrow' meltdown.

BronxBomber said...

and the 1 he gets right. the fucking Samoan fuck or where the fuck that faggot comes from. drops it. now he crying like a bitch.

Eat a fucking dick with aids you fucking idiot. Fuck.

King of the Coin Toss said...

No Shit. Phuck
Brady special tomorrow tho.

BronxBomber said...

25 fuckin hundred i'm going to war. Had him on that 3rd and goal as well. cudnt make a fucking tackle. Ravens deserved to lose though, did nothing on O.

oh well tomorrow Sir Tom will do what he's done for us all year.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Yep Sir Tom. Will pay the juice, buy it down and load it up. Like having your very own printing press.

BronxBomber said...

haha that's exactly what it is. I wonder how Angel is doing today lmao time to check.

Harry Hewitt said...

God serves up fuck off big plates of pizza hut tuscani pasta every sunday. His persona favorite is the bacon mac and cheese. Your going hungry on the sabbath if the big man lets you through the gates!!