Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beaten The Fuck Down- Part 3- The Last One

I'm fucking pissed off at that bullshit Sugar Bowl so this entry wont come out right but oh well, fucking guys couldn't pick up the blocked punt and run it in. Fuck Arkansas, that's why the birds and the fishes are dying, fucked up state. Here goes, back to January 1st, nearing 4am:

So I'm on the bus with "Half-A-Brick" and the gay Justin Bieber looking kids in pink and skinny jeans decide to sit at the back, bad idea. Half-A-Brick asks them for a lighter, they emphatically say no. Now he's pissed off and asks "what good are you then and your moms dressed you clowns well." See these pink loving homos think that because there are 3 of them, they can say whatever they want. They tell Half-A-Brick to shut the fuck up, bad idea. Out came the burner and then they all had that look of death on their faces. One dudes eyes filled up with tears instantly while the other 2 were ready to shit themselves. That's when I intervene, I tell dude to stop fucking around and put his shit away, I tell the Team Bieber crew to shut the fuck up and go sit at the front, they decided to get off the bus. 4 hours into 2011 and this sort of shit is happening, great. 

16 hours of a bad hangover later I call GM and my boy C.C. (Crazy Croatian) up so we can go hard again. (I thought I had school on Monday and this would be my last party day, my dumbass has an extra week off though) C.C. tells me to meet him at the subway platform just before 9pm. Dude arrives at 9:15pm (was working on a chick at the bar) and then wants to show me pictures of his new condo. Do I look like Debbie Travis to you motherfuckers? Dude is showing me chairs and a table that he bought at Costco and now I'm supposed to pretend to be interested. I'll skip the Bar 244 story and Crocodile Rock because both those places suck ass and we ended up at Real Sports because I knew my boy Foreskin was over there. Foreskin is a good dude though, dude showed me another picture of his sister (this time while sober) and he hooked a bro up with those fries. See Foreskin was chilling with some Muslim guys who seemed Anti-social (probably plotting a terror attack) so the server comes over and I order the BBQ pork sandwich. My phone goes off with a text from CC: "Ordering swine in front of Muslims, classic!" The food came and the table went kind of quiet. 

My boy GM comes, late and of course the place is packed for UFC so he has to go to the bar. I decide to join him for a bit. The bartender tells me "So you're his friend who didn't save a seat for him. That's okay he can be my friend tonight" Oh so hold the fuck up, because you didn't get a seat at the table with the good view, aids-boy thinks he can slander me. Nope. I tell the bartender " I wonder if you're as good as Angie, his friend last night" The bartender has that disgusted look, she was hot as ever but I'm a ruthless motherfucker when I want to be. UFC is over and Foreskin and the Terrorists have to leave because 1 of them have a 1am curfew and dude is 23 years old. (one of the terrorists were actually really cool, props to him). 

So GM, CC and I decide to go Uptown where we know a place with cheap booze. CC is loaded, GM and I are fine because we were still recovering from the night before. So GM is driving, CC in the front and I'm in the back. GM made the mistake of letting CC control the radio. This motherfucker puts it on 102.1fm, the red-neck station. It's 1am on a Sunday morning and we're cruising downtown listening to fucking ZZ-Top. Then GM says "see that monument, that is for the "Boer-wars" a series of wars between the South Africans and the British." For starters, who gives a fuck but then these 2 dickheads start to argue about it. That's when I tell them both to fuck off, throw on my mp3 and start texting someone. GM, being the ghetto fuck that he is, has no gas. However he recognizes a street "Oriole Parkway" and insists this is the same street where Cindy and Angie live (the girls from part 2). Dude was not fucking kidding, we drove in and it was the exact same house. Lights were off so we drove off after serious consideration of knocking on their windows. 

We reach the gas station and CC and GM both get out. I find this a bit strange (why do 2 dickheads need to pump ass) so I pause my mp3. CC says "I'll pay." Now this is really strange. These 2 had never met before, and I knew CC was loaded but why the fuck would you pay for another dude's gas. It ain't like you're getting pussy for it. He's Croatian so ain't like he has a good heart to begin with. Either this motherfucker won the lottery or he was fucking wasted because that tank was on the reserve gas, it wasn't $5 to fill...GM, being the ghetto fuck that he is decides that he's going to ignore the 5x that the pump stops and he fills right up. He filled it up so much that there was gas on the floor, both these motherfuckers come back inside the car and they both fucking stink of gas. Anyway, we end up at the bar, it's closed and the owner (who we personally know) is inside getting his runway licked so he tells us "guys I'm tired sorry." We go our separate ways. It was only 1:30am so I call someone up and the rest of my night involved a bar and a bruised vagina (Don't shoot me if it's yours....I'm only kidding) No really.....her box was bruised from field-hockey (cockblocked for the next month) . I think GM and CC went home but either way, I still got both of your Christmas Presents at my house and if you don't pick it up soon, GM I'm going to give it to your sister (who is this HOT ass model) and CC I'll create an account on www.cougarlife.com for your mom. 

Will recap the bullshit ass night in the morning. Peace. 

NBA:
$400 Knicks/San Antonio over 208.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 OKC/Memphis over 198.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
NCAAF:
$600 Arkansas +3.5 -115 (L)
Play of the Day:
$1000 Arkansas/Ohio St. over 57 -110= Return of $1000 (P)

Total Wagered: $2400
Total Returned: $2527.28
Total Profit: $127.28
Total Earned to Date: $10801.36

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm stuck with this handle on your blog. How crappy

FORESKIN NIGGA said...

FORESKIN ALL DAY

CC NIGGA said...

woops

CC ALL DAY NIGGA!

Scott said...

Go aginast tampa tonight with the pens.

BronxBomber said...

Shit I missed this one. Thanks for the pick though, hope it works out. LMAO as I type this Sportscenter just showed it's 2-0 Pens. Greatttttt.

Anonymous said...

Damnit, I forgot my Pens played tonight. 8-1 now, LOL. What was the line on this one?

BronxBomber said...

Money line it was -200.

Anonymous said...

Damn, pretty high for two teams with the same point total going into the game.