Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 14, 2011

RIP to VSOP and the World Ending List.

Before I get into this blog let me just say, one of my best friends looks like the girl on the left. She and I are good friends but today when I told her I'd do her when the world is ending she got mad. Please, I'd do you right the fuck now. Also I got a friend who could use the help, some things went sour but in all honesty she deserves so much, can you please pray for her, she does not deserve what is happening to her right now, Jewish hottie. Snickers and Krispe, I love you too and don't you dare forget it. Let's go:

Seeing as how the world is ending, I want to make a list of things I want to do before the world ends. Here is the first 25.

25) I want to have sex with the girl that told me to write this list. (What now huh?) gnrrrrr.
24) I want to go Zip-lining. Always wanted to, but never had the balls.
23) I want to make the Beal Combo come to life (no one will understand this, but I do, and so do y'all involved) 
22) I want to hang with the Natives in Australia (y'all remember the bush man in Crocodile Dundee??? I want to hang with him)
21) I want to visit Chagrin Falls (don't ask)
20) I want to lose 10lbs. (Currently 182.5lbs....172 would look sexy)
19) Before I die I want to have anal sex (never dunnit)
18) Heroin, if the world were to end today, I want to be high as fuck. 
17) I want to plow Robin Meade.
16) I want to plow an Arab girl with the garments on.
15) I want to take a Louisville slugger to the cast of Jersey Shore
14) I want to use a bidet (never got the chance)
13) I want to jerk off with my right hand (I'm a south paw)
12) I want to eat Kelly Ripa's vagina (don't ask)
11) I want to plow Betty White (don't ask but I think she got that good box.)
10) I want to sleep with Bristol and Sarah Palin, at the same time.
9) I want to pay one of my degenerate friends to fuck Condaleesa Rice.
8) I want to fuck Claire Huxtable before she dies
7) I want to play dance dance revolution with a Chink (Asian)
6) I want to sleep with an Asian bird (never got the chance)
5) I want to punch Ke$ha in the face
4) I want to throw Rihanna off a cliff.
3) I want to make butter from whipped cream (I swear I did it before)
2) I want to watch a new episode of M.A.S.H.
1) I want to smoke a spliff with the Queen of England.

will recap the bullshit night, tomorrow.

30 comments:

Snickers said...

HAHAHAHAHAH Im all the way in for number 23, BUT THERE'S NOTHING INTERESTING IN CHAGRIN FALLS I SWEAR... Just some restaurants :P But if you still want to visit the place, then 'whatevz'

I love you more (bah)

BronxBomber said...

whatevz indeed.........

Snickers said...

MM

BronxBomber said...

LMAOOOOOO Stop, it's too early for this shit.

I'm arriving tho....

Snickers said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA you always start it! why did you have to reply with the indeed comment.

so you mentioned you ate chicken yesterday, was it a fag?

BronxBomber said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAH stoooooooooop head-girl.

Snickers said...

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA at least answer my question, was it with country sauce? thats the best kind of faggot


woof.

Snickers said...

Head girl for 2 consecutive years, actually.

BronxBomber said...

Yo stop I'm on the fucking floor hahahahahahaahhaha.

I gotta go to work soon. Selling doors is hard.

guess who.. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

I forgot about your doors! But finally, I found someone who agrees with me!! Ive been telling my parents for ages!

merry Christmas! :*

BronxBomber said...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/07/article-1284646-09EDF72E000005DC-418_634x474.jpg

K I'm done haha

king of the coin toss said...

Have you seen Wes Welker's 'foot talk' interview? Funniest stuff I've seen in a while.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/early-lead/2011/01/patriots_wes_welker_toes_the_l.html
Should stir the pot a little for game day.

BronxBomber said...

I'll check it out now, thanks.

Have you seen our favourite capper's new page???? It's some free mason shit, new world order sportscapping or something. The pictures are gone but he has cash money symbols and shit, beyond hilarious.

king of the coin toss said...

You gotta be shitting me... I thought your tranny cock stroking comment had him quit the 'capping' game for good. His FB still seems gone where is he pushing his new site?

BronxBomber said...

It's on stalkbook but I'm hving trouble finding it. add me (aaron charles ponzi) and I'll find it and send it to your wall.

BronxBomber said...

HAHAHHA found it.

NewWorldOwens sports betting.

on facebook.

HAHAHAHHA fuck its too early for this shit.

king of the coin toss said...

OK, He's putting together a sports select pointspread ticket for everyone on Morency's site.
That'll be his niche when he gets to Vegas - He can be 'ports select' capper guy.

BronxBomber said...

I'm convinced he's just talking to himself on his page hahaahahahaha.

I love how his slogan is "Lets Do it"

king of the coin toss said...

Phucking priceless - all he needs to do after a bad streak is start a new ArseBook page and reset his record. Says he is 3 - 1 now. ROTF.

Didn't Hoodie tell the boys to zip it with the media. Should give Rex some angina for the next few days tho.

BronxBomber said...

I guess they said enough is enough. I'll buy down to -7 -140 to -145 ish. I Feel safe with that.

His 3-1 record is hilarious. Wonder how much more pages he had.

Anonymous said...

Even -6.5 is worth the insurance.

I'm convinced Rex gave the order to that strength coach to trip the Miami special teams player. Guy just took the fall for that fat fuckr. No way a juice head strength coach has the brain power to come up with that on his own. Pats come to play.

He can keep spitting out new FB pages every time he has a bad night. Hey I'm 0 - 0 as of today (not a single loss). He'll probably go postal somewhere down the line tho.

BronxBomber said...

I want to meet his parents and shake their hands.
He also deleted a bunch of shit from his wall because a few days ago he was singing the same song " I don't lose, I'm not satisfied with 60% etc etc" hahaha he also claimed the 14 play day was to "throw off his haters"

King of the Coin Toss said...

He threw of the haters alright, along with everyone else.

In regards to your list #19
You watch Entourage? Famous works by Drama to E 'Pussy is my third favorite hole!'

BronxBomber said...

hhahahhha.

See I dunno where ur from but here we had this show called "Sex Talk With Sue" or some bullshit. Hold on lemme find it.

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/index2.html

So we'd watch this shit as kids for shits and giggles. And people would call in saying "There was feces on my penis last night and I didn't know what to do."

been turned off since then HAHA but I love Entourage. Especially the Coked up Vinny now.

Unknown said...

Hey hey. Took 2 days off due to the passing of my grandpa. but im back to hit the card hard tonight.

NHL
Red Wings moneyline
Canucks moneyline
Flames moneyline
Thrashers moneyline
Aves moneyline

than tossed down a 4 team parley with

col
atl
det
cal

gl everyone

BronxBomber said...

Sorry to hear.

Tailing everything, thanks.

Unknown said...

sory ment my ladys grandpa. TY man.
GL tonight

Scott said...

What you guys think of Packers +2.5 and Steelers -3

BronxBomber said...

I'm going the opposite on both games haha but I don't know much. Everything is toss-up.

Anonymous said...

Looking at some props for tomorrow (sportsinteraction):

Big Ben under 262.5 passing yards -120

H. Ward over 46.5 yards receiving -120

Aaron Rodgers under 26.5 yards rushing -120

T. Gonzalez over 45.5 yards receiving -120