Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Keeping it Real.

-You know in elementary/highschool there was always a chick(s) who would be super athletic. The main reason for this would be because they were skinny but ugly as shit. Always obedient so the teacher loved them but no one in the class did. I wonder what happen to these girls after college? They probably married a gas station attendant and joined a co-ed volleyball league.
- I wonder if I would fuck Nancy Grace. I'm being honest, right now I can say helllll no. But Nancy is naked on a bed, do I really trust myself to say "no way in hell" without even a quickie? I wonder.

-I wonder if my mom was a heaux before she met my dad? Don't judge me lol. 

-I wonder where the fuck does the money go when I deposit it into a bank machine. One time I was drunk and didn't even stick the shit in an envelope. It still got deposited, that's on some Elroy Jetson type shit. 

-I wonder if Asians ever look at themselves in the mirror and wonder, why the fuck am I here?

-I wonder why the fuck English people call me "bloke." Get the fuck out of here with that gay shit, sounds like a digestive disease.

-I wonder how long it'd take me before I start giving it in jail (I'd never receive), assuming I get consecutive life sentences. I'd like to "no homo" this thought but if you're being real then there's no need to deny it. You get sentenced to 100 years and a half day in prison like they do in Texas. No conjugal visits. You're telling me you masturbate all the fucking days of your life? I think I'm good for 15 years before I crack but who the fuck knows, everyone has a limit though lol. 

-I wonder why the fuck PK Subban's parents don't love him. They named him Pernell Karl, what the fuck did he do to wrong?

-I wonder what the world would be like if black people decided to work 9-5s like everyone else.

-I wonder why Pakistanis, Indians, and Sri Lankans smell like ass. Let's be real. I'm generalizing but shit if you're in a room and the smell is fucking disgusting, you could wager good money it's one of the groups I just listed. People say it's their food, why the fuck would anyone eat/cook food that smells like that.

-I wonder what it'd be like if I were white and my parents never beat my ass.

-I wonder why the world is driven by materialism. If we had 10000 years here then fine I could understand. But people are only going to live to 75 and they'd do whatever they can to get a piece of painted paper like it means the world to them. 

-I wonder who the fuck watches the X-Games. Like really if you spend your time watching the X-Games then wouldn't it be safe to assume that your life is worth fuck all and suicide could be a viable option. 

-I wonder why the fuck these Jehovah Witness negros bang my door once a week to give me some book. I never read it, I don't care about Adam and Eve, I don't care that Jesus is going to come back and fuck us all up, the only thing I care for in this world is gummy bears and head so if you ain't offering then get the fuck away from my door. 

-I wonder why people from the Middle East are always upset. Look at those negros in Egypt throwing rocks and shit. Everyone in the Middle East needs to do some blow, get head, and smoke a few pinners. They'd feel so much happier. 

Will recap when I get up, peace. 

NBA:
$300 Magic -1 -110 (L)
$300 Bucks -2.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$500 Celtics/Suns over 199 -110 (L)
NCAA:
$400 Manhattan/Fairfield over 118 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 Bobcats/Warriors over 207.5 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)

NCAA:
$200 Xavier/Richmond over 136 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$400 Auburn +15 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$300 St. Peter -1 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Jacksonville St. +6 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$700 Hofstra -2 -110 (L)
$300 San Francisco +1 -110 (L)
$500 Evansville -4 -110= Return of $954.54(W)
$500 Arizona -6 -110= Return of $954.54 (W)
NBA:
$300 Hawks/Mavs over 189 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Bucks/Nets over 181 -110 (L)

Play of the Day:
$1000 UConn -4 -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $6900
Total Returned: $7254.55
Total Profit: $354.55
Total Earned to Date: $19726.61

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRISH FROM NIAGRA FALLS AGAIN....

HOW DID THAT ARIZONA GAME WORK OUT LAST NIGHT...YA THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. LOTS OF MONEY WON BY ALL.

I HEARD MY BROTHER AGAIN TELLING PEOPLE.....

PROVIDENCE +4....

SELL THE HOUSE...PUT IT DOWN..HES ON A 6 GAME RUN. DEFINITELY PLAY OF THE DAY...

BronxBomber said...

If Providence doesn't come through tell your brother his sister needs to pose naked for the blog. lmao i'm playin, thanks for the pick.

Genieus said...

So angry with my site for not offering cricket right now lol....... And hilarious" If the pick doesnt come through tell your brother that his sister needs to pose nude for the blog." i second that motion! Shout outs from Ottawa.

Genieus said...

maybe small plays on Duke -8 and Missouri ST -7 any thoughts?

Genieus said...

Very happy i didn't touch Duke they are being totally outplayed.

King OTCT said...

So we know 2 things:

1)Trish has a caps lock issue with her computer.
2) Her brother has the NCAA hoops on lock-down.

Now if we could get Angel back out of hiding for his NBA selections, we could all retire rich.

PANCAKE TITS said...

i'm white and my parents beat my ass when i was a kid.

Genieus said...

Hahahahah id love to sucker punch Angel Owens right in the mouth! What a joker. Whats his record for coming in and out of retirement, better or worse then his picks record?

Scott said...

Im hopin u didnt sell the house

King OTCT said...

Phuck, NCAA prison riot in full effect.

BronxBomber said...

Niggas out there in Niagara right now asking his sister for her bike cause he put the car on the Providence game haha.

"Trish where's that bike you had when you were 11, I need it, oh and a pump for the tires"

Scott said...

lol when u get tips from someone in all caps you better tread lightly

Scott said...

Got a hunch that Indiana +10.5 comes through. Dont have any brother telling me tho

BronxBomber said...

I cant believe I bet in this bullshit NHL nonsense. More brutal than I could have ever imagined. thanks will put a small play down on them

Scott said...

I know its terrible. Pond hockey is more intense than this.

King OTCT said...

Worst thing that could ever happen to an NHL goalie is get voted into the Allstar game - Timmy Thomas's season will be ruined after this game.

King OTCT said...

He has shown the entire league that his 5 hole is big enough to drive the Deathstar through.

Scott said...

Ur a pro all star game capper

King OTCT said...

Isaiah Thomas is a PHUCKING embarrassment to his family name.

BronxBomber said...

Angel came back today. Said his comp was broken, posted picks, lost the NO game and deleted his page i think lmao.

King OTCT said...

You have got to be PHUCKING SHITTING ME. FB? is it still up? I have been having wet dreams about getting another chance to tear a strip off of that Jersey shore wanna be Phuckwad.

BronxBomber said...

every time i click it, my home page comes up right now. about 5 hours ago tho he said his screen was broken but his comp. is now repaired lmao.

King OTCT said...

That has to be a record for any caper, anywhere in the world - site pulled after less than one day because a 'lock' goes sour. I'm checking Expedia.com for a flight to Edmonton!

M.E. LaZerte High School.... It's probably McDonalds at Londondary Mall. Get ready for some tyranny luv'n