Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Good Box

You ever order from the same pizza spot but they know you're a loyal customer and throw in the wings for free. Fuck that don't even make sense for the white people, fuck all that, I got the good box today. I'm convinced every woman has the capabilities of solving the world with their vagina. If Michelle Obama rolled out that good box, then the world wouldn't be so fucked up. If the Korean dude's wife started giving him the good shit then he'd stop with all the nuclear nonsense. The good box can put an end to people going to prison, those motherfuckers would never commit a crime if they knew what they were capable of missing.

Take today for example, for one reason or another, she decided to give me the good shit. She got a man and because I share a weird connection with her, I fell back. But today she gave me that "extra" special shit. The kind of shit that made me blurt out "I love you." to which she responded with " I adore you." I'd call myself a faggot for doing that but she says the "L" word 15 more times in a day than I do. So for whatever reason, she decides that today she's going to give me the good shit. Wow my life suddenly became a lot more clearer. Midway through getting it in I told myself  "shit I have to stop procrastinating with Vegas and I need to get my shit together." When I was done I started thinking of ways to cure world  hunger and shit. Damn you want to know how fucked up I was after she gave me what she gave me, I started thinking that I could invent some wild shit.

After we finished up I thought to myself, what does this world need. Then I found the answer. You know when you make soup or take out something from the oven, it's hotter than a motherfucker and will burn your mouth if your greedy ass doesn't wait 5 minutes. Well I solved this. One of you science motherfuckers needs to invent a microwave with the option of cooling your shit. When the fried chicken, fresh from the pan is too hot to eat, imagine putting that shit in the microwave, pressing a button and in 30 secs your shit is the perfect temperature. The fridge doesn't work, I tried it, it still takes forever. But y'all see what I mean? She rolled out that premium vagina, the "I love you and want you to fuck me forever" vagina and I started inventing shit. To top things off, when we finished up she started singing some "Ke$ha" song. You know how much I hate that wack girl. If it was the normal box I would have called her a faggot but you know what I did, I told her "damn you could sing." See what I mean, it's the good box man, it heals everything. I feel sorry for the gays, not that I have any experience but I don't think an asshole can have the same effect. 

Recapping the Night: 

NBA:
$300 Mavs/Bulls over 185.5 -110 (L)

NCAAB:
$300 Washington/Arizona over 153 -110= Return of $300 (P)
$300 Cal/UCLA over 136.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Idaho St./Montana over 123.5 -110= Return of $945.45 (W)
$500 Denver -2.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Appalachian St. +2.5 -110 (L)
$300 Rutgers -4 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Florida International/Arkansas Little rock over 142 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

Play of the Day:
$600 Hawaii -3 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)

Total Wagered: $3200
Total Returned: $4681.82
Total Profit: $1481.82
Total Earned to Date: $16184.76

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

9 comments:

Password said...

and btw im still listening to Kesha

Good days (y)

King of the Coin Toss said...

Tranny Snatch Fail.
Phuck!

BronxBomber said...

ya she pussied out.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Ange (Angel) experienced a prison riot last night, as lockdown fail occured 0-3 NBA. Had to take down his winning percentage box, as loosing percentage wasn't sounding so good.

Unknown said...

only a matter of time befor the nhl slapped me back in the face. shitty night last night. small card tonight so only a few plays here but i'm going to tail all yours tonight JJ. if ya dont mind of corse lol. still know nothing about basketball.

Unknown said...

Sabers ML
Canadians ML
Panthers ML
Stars ML

only small plays on them tonight going to hit the NFL hard this weekend.

GL tonight everyone

Scott said...

Have a proline card of habs, red devils, and arsenal. Montreal is the only one that'll make any big profit by itself.

BronxBomber said...

Prison Riot? Damn hahahhhaha. I seen his stats were gone, just assumed he'd adjust them.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Prison riot continues.... it's off the hook yo!
Tough beat, he was on the Atlanta Dirty birds -3.5, they only missed the cover by 45 points. Phucking robbery!
New FB pic will be up by morrow morning.