Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary.

Before I start let me just say it's now 3:22am and I'm tired as ever but I know most of you dickheads view this first thing in the morning so I'm doing it for y'all. If you feel like you owe me, then you probably do, a naked picture of your wife would suffice. Brace yourself, it's a long one.

December 29th 2009 I was sitting in a pub with someone and he told me I should write down my thoughts, people would be intrigued. He wasn't the first to tell me this so I thought why not start a blog, I'd get maybe 15 views, people would be happy for a month then I could go back to nothing. I started with this entry: My First Ever Blog Post. Fast forward a year later and who knew what this would become. I've gotten paid to host things, I've been on first class trips to another continent, I've sponsored children under difficult circumstances, I've opened my inbox to naked pictures of peoples wives but most importantly, I've talked with and/or met people I never believed were so fucking cool.

I'm talking about this past May, when I was in Montreal and I met Dog and the Rage-a-holics crew and everyone of those guys showed me love. Or in NYC when I met some of y'all and we partied all night. Or how about Dublin where dude invited me to his house and insisted I have dinner. Everyday I talk to people from all over the world because of this blog and it's truly a great feeling. I've been offered great money by companies to push their shit on here. One gambling company wanted to pay me unimaginable loot to stop posting picks on here and sign with them to do NFL (I lost $1900 tonight so maybe that isn't a bad thing). I thought about it for 5 seconds and said, fuck that I'm not going to sell out. I do this for y'all. 

11 months ago a dude from Nowhereville, Alberta hit me up and simply told me "I'm the man." I thought to myself, what the fuck, a dude in Alberta who lives an hour away from work, wakes up extra early to read my shit. Me, a good for nothing dude from Scarborough who prior to this, spent my time on the internet fucking with people on forums and gambling small ass amounts on sports I don't even understand like "Futsal." What the fuck is that? From then on I realized that this was my purpose in life, I've met some of the most amazing people because of this blog and even if I haven't met you, don't think I don't appreciate the support. 

This is that blue collar shit baby, they're are no suits in here. I say whatever the fuck I want because I simply don't give a fuck and because of this, I've met the realist people in this world. This blog isn't no Smirnoff Coolers, it's absinthe. It isn't a Toyota Prius, it's the Chevy Caprice. This isn't for fans of Black Eyed Peas or Fall Out Boy. This is for the folks that come home after a hard day's work, put on that Bob Dylan, that Leonard Cohen, that Nortorious BIG, fuck their wives, husbands, side-chicks whoever and call it a good day. This is for the people who don't give a fuck about social norms, they do there own thing, they act however they feel to act and they are real as ever. That's what this blog is about, it's for the degenerates, the people who aren't afraid of being different, the people who live their motherfucking life however they want to live it and offer no apologies to no one. Thanks for fucking with me over the past year, I can't thank y'all enough especially the ones who have been with me through my ups and downs (too many to name) but I swear on everything, I love y'all. 

Here's a special shout-out to these cities who have all showed me love in one way or another:

Canada: (Calgary, Hamilton, Scarborough, Toronto, Ottawa, Windsor, Montreal, Winnipeg)
USA: (New York City, Chicago, LA, Tamaqua PA, Exeter NH (I love you a lot haha), Atlanta, Cleveland,  Tampa, Detroit, Phoenix) 
International: (Berlin, Manchester, Barisonni Italy (I love you a lot too), Wellington, Sydney, Rio, and Port of Spain)

Thanks for all the shit you've sent and love you've shown.

Recapping the Night: Terrible but I can't be upset. You have to proceed with caution this time of year and tonight exemplifies this. After Christmas, athletes are in vacation mode. The quality of these games have downright sucked. Missed tackles, dropped interceptions, poor play-calling, fuck even the zebras are calling the game shitty. Will bounce back though. 

0-5, Lost $1900, Total Earned to Date: $10746.69

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

Heaux said...

Congrats on the first year!

CUM FARTS said...

happy anniversary. well done.

why the fuck am i up so damn early?

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary

heres a good 3 game parlay....
bayor wins and covers...ottawa wins over carolina and the phonix la kings game goes over the total...try it out and good luck..happy new year and best of luck in 2011

Mackdaddy73 said...

Congrats JJ on the 1 year, I'm the asshole from Grande Prairie, AB who has been reading your blog for a year and I gotta say, you still the man!
I always look at your bets and even though I'm not betting all the time, I'm always rooting for you ( No Homo ). Keep up the good work and I'll keep flowing the oil @ gas out of the ground to keep Toronto warm.

BronxBomber said...

Heaux: Thanks

Cum Farts: Because you have white people working hours these days.

Anon: Thanks, I'll pro-line that parlay just for the fuck of it but thanks.

Dwayne: I hope that's you're name haha. Thanks man it means a lot to me, if ever I get famous I'm going to come to Grand Prairie and we'll make it rain in the strip clubs. Nevermind I doubt they have strip clubs, we'll go to Crystal Lake and watch birds (no homo haha), that's what wikipedia listed as recreation lmao.

Scott said...

Congrats on the year. If I remember rite you posted a link to your blog on Morency's site on the first day and I haven't missed a blog since haha.

Somehow I've lost a shitload of money along the way while you've won a shitload.

N.B.T. said...

NIGGA BE TIRED

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog bud! Great insight on random shit, and I often find myself agreeing with much of what you post. Here's to more of the same, and then some in 2011!