Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Gifts Part 2

The Visa was out in full effect today trying to make sure I got my Christmas shopping done. I ain't one of those people that fucks with useless ass gifts, I put some thought into shit. If I'm spending money then I don't want to see that shit waste. I got a friend who is a graphic designer and really into that Anime stuff. He draws that shit on point and could rake in a fortune. So I planned on getting him some anime shit. That's where it went wrong. When I think of Anime and I know nothing about this stuff, I think of Chinese cartoons or some shit. I don't know that dragon ball z shit. So I typed in "anime stuff" on the ebay search engine and I seen Chinese people in fucking wigs. Now why the fuck would I need a motherfucking wig for? Then I scroll down and they are trying to sell me Pokemon shit. Did I fucking ask for fucking Pokemon shit? I wanted a fucking dvd of a pale motherfucking cartoon character with ckinky ass eyes not a fucking pokemon doll. I got the dude a cd, I'm sure he'll like it.

I got another friend originally from Scotland so I was like alright this dude is easy to shop for. I'll get him some Dundee United gear, he's a good dude I don't mind dropping a few extra and getting him something he'll like. So I type "Dundee United" in the ebay search engine and like 6 things came up. 6 fucking things, great. 5 of them were programs for last week's game. Who the fuck wants to pay for that shit. The last was soap and it was bomb ass soap with the team colors, imprinted badge and everything. Then I thought, shit what the fuck you gonna do with soap. I remembered he supports Arsenal. I start searching for Arse material and I found this wicked ass blanket. Dude's always complaining he's cold and it actually looked real nice so I'm like fuck it I'm going to buy it. Had the big ass logo and everything. Of course the thing had to be in GBP and when you convert it, it comes out the price of a cheap blow-job. I said fuck it dude deserves it. Then I get an email from the ebay store saying "sorry we're real busy you'll get it in 21-30 business days." For fuck sakes I purchased something for Christmas and the motherfucker won't get it til January? Plus you overcharge me because you live in Britain and suck the Queen's wrinkly pussy. I could have gotten something similar for $10 at Giant Tiger but these UK motherfuckers think they're special because they have the Queen. Fuck her and fuck you too.

So now I was pissed off because shit was going wrong all day. I put on my thinking hat for a moment (in other words I had a big ass wank) and finally figured out what to get my parents. Rock of Ages tickets. They'd love that shit and everyone I knew who saw it, loved it. Alright so I look around and almost everything is sold out. I find one for December 18th and I think to myself, that's good enough I could give them their present today. I try to purchase the cheapest seats but of course it's sold out. Finally I get some good seats that cost me both testicles and I continued with the transaction. These cock-sucking faggots are charging me $13 in a "service fee" and $3.50 to print out the ticket via email. How the fuck could you explain that. I'm about to pay the price of 2 hookers for an hour, not the Asian ones either I'm talking about the white girls, to see some white people sing and you want to charge me $16.50 on top of that for nothing? I said fuck this, I noticed they had a bar on the ticket page to submit a discount code. I searched in google, nothing. I was angry though so I called the number to order tickets and said "I want the damn webcode now." The bitch on the other end asked me to calm down and I said "listen lady I know you're probably making minimum wage and don't need me yelling at you but I've had a rough day, I haven't gotten head in a while, I'm tired and people have been ripping me off all week. Give me the webcode so I can make my parents happy, don't do it for me because I'm a cunt, do it for the people that have to put up with me" She told me the code "Lonny" for anyone interested and I got my 25% discount. It still cost me the price of 2 hookers but at least it wasn't the price of white girl hookers, just the Asian ones. Merry Christmas assholes.

Recapping the Night: I was seconds away from going on a tilt for tonight's board but that Suns/Portland game creeped over. Still an annoying ass night though, so fucking streaky it's annoying me. 

NBA:
$300 Nuggets/Bobcats over 201 -110 (L)
$300 Sixers/Cavs over 196 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$400 Mavericks/Warriors over 204.5 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$400 Suns/Trailblazers over 204 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
$300 Suns +2.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Nuggets -2 -110 (L)
NCAAB:
$300 Kansas/Memphis over 149.5 -110 (L)
$300 Old Dominion -7 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$200 James Madison +4 -110= Push= Retutn of $200 (P)
$300 Rutgers -19 -110 (L)
$300 Purdue/Valparaiso over 130 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$400 Michigan St. -3.5 -110 (L)
$400 Michigan St/Syracuse over 138 -110 (L)
$300 Fresno St. -1 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$200 Sacremento St. +18.5 -110 (L)
TOtal Wagered: $5000
Total Returned: $4018.20
Total Loss: $981.80
Total Earned To Date: $10027.40

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

G said...

I should get you Season 1 of Glee on BluRay

BronxBomber said...

Let me marry your sister first and I'll let you have every picture of Heather Morris ever taken.

Dave said...

Bayern starting a full strength lineup minus goalkeeper Butt. Bayern/Over in this one, too!

BronxBomber said...

I'm feeling nasty today I'm going to hit it hard lol thanks

Scott said...

You like Pens -1.5? I do. I'm thinking hitting it hard is a good idea.

BronxBomber said...

its funny you say that. was watching the score earlier, saw the line and thought ya it looks juicy. will hit it thanks

BronxBomber said...

thanks for the Bayern play. cashed.

theBleacherBeast said...

will rebuild my farm tonight.

Three plays on the go...

Tailing you on San Diego State-4

Gimme the Arkansas Razor Bacons ML +105

Illinois Fighting Indians (Illini sounds so fucking lame) -14.5