Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I just Don't Get It

Before I get into it, I'm warning you this shit is nasty so either leave the page or continue sipping that morning coffee of yours and help me understand what is going on with this world.

My white African boy was fucking around the internet and found a "female-first" forum in the UK where sex is pretty much the main topic of conversation. All sorts of dumbasses who want to know why their girls like male strip clubs or why did their baby turn out black go and post and expect answers. So I'm browsing this shit and I'm actually laughing my ass off, there are some pretty cool sex games in there like "titty-cricket" etc. Then I come across this: I warned you before but I'll warn you again, what you're about to read is disgusting. click here

No no no no no. Up until today I refused to believe that dudes eat their own sperm. No that's just too fucking nasty, that has never even crossed my mind yet it seemed like a common thing. Some even went so far to say they suck their own dick. Most of those people got wives and girlfriends and shit, it was fucking nasty. So now I was in a weird situation. I got two options, I could either close the page and pretend I never read that shit or I could expand my curiosity and type it into google and see what came up. Maybe I'm just naive but before today I didn't even think it was possible for a dude to blow himself unless he was one of those Chinese gymnastic motherfuckers, those fools wouldn't surprise me. So I google " eat own sperm" and literally a billion pages popped up with people asking " is it healthy" "am I normal" FUCK no you ain't normal asshole who the fuck does that.

Yet it was all so common. I started playing the percentages game, let's say 1 in every 30 people do it, (I'm being generous with those odds as well from that research I was doing) that means chances are someone who reads this motherfucking blog eats their own sperm. It means I've had a classmate that ate their own cum. For fuck sakes it means that a future co-worker will go home and eat their own sperm. Who in the fuck does this? I hate to throw morality into this but for fuck sakes your mom and dad didn't wipe your ass or put your ass through school so you could grow up to jerk off and eat it. That's fucking nasty man I've given up on this world. My new role model is that Wikileaks Aussie motherfucker, he's the last of a dying breed. I love Denard Robinson (no homo) does he eat his own sperm? I've looked up to Joe Paterno for years is that white dude eating his own sperm as well? What the fuck folks I eat a tonne of fast food, some of those motherfuckers cooking my shit eat their own sperm. Ugh, I'm getting closer to Tom Hanks in Castaway I could just feel it.

RIP Jim Kelly reading his last ever article right now and it gave me the chills with that ironic title, I'll miss him. Click here to check it out: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2010/11/30/kelley_part_of_the_process/

Recapping the Night: Weird but lucky night for me. United shit the bed, Mississippi State and the Lakers couldn't put up 100 against the fucking Memphis Grizzlies. Yet everything else came my way. I don't even know how I caught that Cavs/Celtics over, they needed 7 points in the last minute and a half. Got real lucky today but I ain't complaining.

Play of the Day:
$1002 Manchester United -150 (L)
NCAAB:
$800 Ohio State -4 +100= Return of $1600 (W)
$600 Mississippi St -10.5 (L)
$400 Georgetown -105= Return of $780.95 (W)
$200 Bradley/Western Carolina under 132 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$400 UNC/ Illinois over 148.5 -110 (L)
NBA:
$300 Celts/Cavs over 192.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$200 Sixers +4 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$500 Nets/Knicks over 205 -110= Return of $954.55 (W)
$300 Lakers/Memphis over 204 -110 (L)
NHL:
$200 NHL Grand salami over 28 -120= Return of $366.67 (W)
$400 SA -4 -115= Return of $747.83 (W)
$600 SA/GS over 214.5 -110= Return of $1145.55 (W)
Total Wagered: $5902
Total Returned: $6931.92
Total Profit: $1029.92
Total Earned to Date: $8173.48


 Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

19 comments:

Scott said...

The joe paterno one made me laugh. Dudes like a 100.

Unknown said...

spunk eating motherfuckers!!!!! people r fucked up lol

Unknown said...

only game i lost on the nhl pools was last night aves lost in ot.it never ends.

Scott said...

I had avs too. Blew my card.

BronxBomber said...

I'm glad you dudes are posting, would have been real suspect if you didn't after an entry like that lmao.

Will post picks later. Fuckin OT loss ouch

Unknown said...

Ok going to toss it down
hitting
mtl ML/ under 5.5
was-1.5
bos ML

and for my goofy proline pools hockey i'm going
bos
clb
was
min
van
ana
tb
edm
mtl
pit
sj
was

ill hit the pool eventually. Usually 1-2 games off. but have also been 8-10 games off lol.
GL everyone

BronxBomber said...

Thx for the pool picks. will play them. not today tho fuckin freezing outside lol

Unknown said...

fuck me running its freezing out there. GL tonight hope everyone hits it hard

Scott said...

Those pools are bastards.

Fucking teases

Unknown said...

they r but for 5 beans anyone can get lucky

Scott said...

They're almost as hard to pull off as a lottery though lol. One team always has to shit the bed.

Unknown said...

fuck i hear ya man lol. aves lat nightfor me or i go perfect

Scott said...

If its close to one of the last games on the ticket you can just hedge it.

I remember someone did that on here during the summer with soccer. Think it might have been bronx.

Unknown said...

this raptors game is redonk right now

BronxBomber said...

ya if you're one game away just hedge lol. take an average for what you would win. (lets say 2 grand)

put a grand on the other team.

Either way you win.


For those worrying why some of my picks don't make sense like the Florida game:

I'm at school and some of the totals I posted are completely wrong but I'm on like fucking dial-up and cant change it. best of luck tho I'll change them when I can. Copped a proline pool ticket lol let's get it.

Unknown said...

how do i hedge a proline pools ticket ??

Unknown said...

fucking crazy only the 5th fucking habs game to go over

BronxBomber said...

You gotta catch it online. Like SIA or Bet365. etc.

Scott said...

I can't believe that montreal game happened.

Fuck me