Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, December 17, 2010

Detroit Isn't So Bad After All

 PS: To the friend that sent me part 3 of my gift today, I'm sorry it's lights out after that. Rocked my world and don't you dare pretend it didn't haha. If I didn't do it before I'm doing it now......just saying.......

After I revealed the mystery women I told y'all she was in that car waiting for me and there were only 2 options. There was a 99% chance I'd end up in Detroit and there was a 1% chance I'd end up in San Diego, let me just say, Detroit isn't so bad after all. Before I get into it Jen is a great person and I'm not slagging her, I just find everything funny so why not  blog about it. Yesterday her and I were at odds all day, there wasn't that connection, me and internet chick went toe to toe for hours, then I find out she has a boyfriend. Alright cool you got a man, that's great but he has nothing to do with me. She even said she'd break up with him to make things work between us, no thanks sweetie. Then we finally had a real convo, I got to see the real Jen, albeit briefly. She showed her true colors and she downplayed the relationship with her other dude and broke free. It was actually great to watch. Let's just say ended up the night on the right note. 

I get up this morning, things are weird. Okay, something is up and I don't know what and it starts bothering me. I finally get to the bottom of it (I'm wrong for displaying this email but I'm too real not to, she's long gone anyway haha): 

As far as where we are, it's friends. I'm flirtatious by nature, and so is my boyfriend, and we don't have issues talking about sex or other topics to other people. It's just playful conversation. I can tell it's confusing to you, though, so I will definitely make an effort to stay friendly.

Hahahahahahahaha. Word. Last night she was on her "my boyfriend doesn't want me, he'll break up with me soon or I'll break up with him," today it's exactly what I just copied and pasted. There's 3 possibilities in all of this. 1) Guilt. 2) I did something wrong. 3) He did something right. Let's rule out #1 though because Jen and I were just whatever we were, you can't put it into words. It was some weird, tense, thrill, like being on cocaine for 4 days, nothing guilty about it. Now let's look at #2. Jen's one way with me when we go to bed (on an emotional level) and I wake up she's completely different. I was asleep so unless she read the blog and somehow hates me on another level, it's safe to say #2 is ruled out. That could only leave #3. Dude had to have come over to her dorm room and ate the best damn pussy he ever ate. He must have tossed her salad as well cause she wasn't digging him last night I could tell you that much. Dude must have hopped up on his bike and rode his ass all the way down to Central Illinois and ate that ass like it was a Popeyes 3-piece meal. Better you than me blood, I salute you. 

Recapping the night: Ain't that a bitch, down 600, $8497.11. By Sunday I swear everything in terms of the gambling will get back to normal. I apologize for the slip up though. 

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro

best site ever...not gonna bullshit ya....not gonna give you all the long winded reasoning...telling ya...put 5000 on the nash....nj....game under...hockey is what i know....do it and merry x mas

Scott said...

Inter and Bayern drew each other in knockout stage... Spicy

BronxBomber said...

I won't put 5 stacks on it but I believe you, I'll put down 6 dimes. Thanks man.

Scott, Should be one heck of a knock-out round. Arsenal and Barca, good luck haha.

Anonymous said...

hey bro

so i give ya a present and you didnt believe me 100 percent...OH WELL WHY SHOULD YA...u dont know me...k.....lets try this again.....take 5000 and put it on the OVER on the philly ...ny rangers game tomorrow afternoon....k

do it

lets get em..


after this only one more massive one on sun...then im gone again....take care bro

BronxBomber said...

hahahaahaha bro I don't drop 5 stacks on everything and I've had plays almost guarenteed. You're nice though I can't lie thanks for the tip will hit it again tomorrow. Best of luck man and thanks again.

take care.