Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Trinidad Lost.


In order to understand this blog you have to check the video. I'd also like to let it be known that my Grandfather is Spanish and I met his mom (my great grandmother) before she passed and that lady didn't speak a word of english so fuck it, I ain't Trinidadian. I've been really hooked on this "To Catch A Predator" nonsense and if you check that video you'll understand why. For starters, he's about to tap some 14 year old girl and without even looking at her you can tell she's fat. She has that "my arteries are clogged" kinda voice and she's breathing harder than a motherfucker. So this dude is trying to get that fat under aged pussy, fine the world's a fucked up place. However, you're about to smash it and look at what dude is wearing (no homo). Is that what people wear to get laid, a black wife-beater and track pants. Not even a fruit of the loom white tee man, you're making Trinidad look real bad right now. Then it gets worse...

Dude promised her he'd take off his clothes before he gets in the house, he didn't even see the vagina yet and dude is already naked. He was bound to smash anything that night. Finally Chris Hansen comes out and dude is standing there butt naked with his old Steve Urkel looking self. Then the internet chat gets revealed, damn Trinidad lost. "I want you to *blank* your cat. You need Cool Whip" What the fuck man. It's bad enough you're fucking coming to smash some fat 14 year old girl, you want her to fuck her cat. What the fuck is wrong with y'all man. It doesn't end there though, the losses just keep adding up for Trinidad. Dude asks for water like he won a prize. "Hey can I have some water?" Chris Hansen just told everyone on national tv that this Trini dude wants this under aged girl to fuck a cat with cool whip and he asks for water like he won something. Then dude starts laughing like he's on candid camera. You could tell this means nothing to him, dude is having laughs.

This is where NBC comes into play, check that 6 minute mark again, they want us to fucking laugh. There's 5 officers coming to arrest him but you got 1 cop dressed like a tree jumping on him. The pedophile looks like Steve Urkel to begin with, the 14 year old fatty he was trying to tap would have fucked his shit up but you got this motherfucking Tree/Bush man jumping out and screaming and shit. Man this world is a fucked up place and I just want to say it now, regardless of what my passport says, I was not born in Port of Spain, Trinidad. The government is lying man they don't know what the fuck they are doing, I was born/raised in Exeter, New Hampshire. I thought I'd catch one of these pedophiles so I logged on a chat room and started acting like a 14 year old chick from Florida. 5 minutes in I got some 23 year old dude asking me for skype sex and I was tripping him out telling him I was the FBI and going to get him. Then I re-read the convo and called dude "babe" without the no homo attached cause I was trying to act like a girl. Ya fuck that I'll let the cops who dress like trees handle that.

Recapping the Night: Hey bro don't mind them you're welcome here anytime. I won't be dropping a dime on your picks anytime soon but I'll still use em for smaller plays. I'd like my readers to know I'm 8-0 with my picks when I get the tip though...hahahaaha just playing man thanks for the support. You DO have to respond to that anonymous user though, there has to be a rebuttal. Dude said "First, the bank is going to come down to your culvert under the Hamilton turnpike and foreclose on your cardboard box (that means they are going to take it away from you) Second, you and your family will now be forced to dine on cat food for xmas, not the gourmet can of Spam and (personally picked) roadside asparagus you had dreamed of. Thirdly, you are going to be forced to peddle your delicate puckerhole for cat food money, to some redneck slob with 'I Love You Mom' tattooed on his cock." THEN he forgave you hahahaahahahahaa fuck man it's 3:30am and I got the pillow over my mouth trying not to wake up the house. How do you respond to something like that?????

It's all love though man (no homo) anytime you feel the need to post a pick, please do I appreciate the love and support.

NHL:
$1000 SJ/Edmonton over 5.5 -120 (L)
NBA:
$200 Dallas Mavs +3.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$400 GS Warriors/Kings over 206 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Play of the Day:
$800 Louisville (NCAAF) -2.5 -115= Return of $1495.65 (W)
Total Wagered: $2400
Total Returned: $2641.11
Total Profit:
$241.11
Total Earned to Date: $12566.92

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

12 comments:

Harry Hewitt said...

Havent in my life seen anyone owned like Anon just owned that guy. Well Recaped JJ.

Still think you should request Bet365 to block you from all markets bar football.

Scott said...

Lol after I posted last night, I peaced, I shoulda stuck around that was classic.

How about an over on the grand salami? Dont bet your life on it tho....take a shit with it....bet a million on it...do whatever it takes....

Jk just a small play will do the trick.

Anonymous said...

This is becoming like Jim Rome's smack off, but with more edge.

Love it, keep it coming.

take Da Bulls -4

BronxBomber said...

I've read that anon. post like 5x and it still cracks me up hahahaahaa fuck I'm sure there will be a comeback though. Hoping for it haha.

DVS said...

The cop dressed like a tree was hilarious. I don't really understand this show what you expect a pedo to say after he gets caught in the act. If they would torture him after it would be much more entertaining

BronxBomber said...

I wouldn't be sitting down asking for water and smiling.

"ya fuck you I'm out"

Anonymous said...

Thought fucking Boozer was gonna ass gape us missing that free throw towards the end of the game. You had Chi town a point better than me, but I swear to God I was going to reach into my TV and strangle that neanderthal if he cost us the win.

That's why I love to gamble - the rush of it!

BronxBomber said...

I was at that bullshit ass Raptor game today so I missed it, glad I won though.

Scott said...

Did u bet your house on my pick? Should have

BronxBomber said...

2 bills, going to come in handy cause I literally beat the fuck out my laptop today.

lmao thanks.

Scott said...

Haha jk'ing about betting more. I don't have half the faith in my picks that you do

BronxBomber said...

it's all intuition lol. You just gotta trust your mind sometimes and not give a fuck.

Not the smartest advice haha but I'm fucking wasted and took the best shit of my life, start betting more after Christmas.