Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Somebody Pissed in My Cereal

Fuck it, fuck it, then fuck it some more. I'm convinced that all this social networking is making people stupid as shit. People are unable to formulate any opinions for themselves anymore they just dick-ride everyone else or do what they think will make them fit in. Be your fucking self, stop being a fucking faggot. If you are a faggot, embrace it but everyone needs to stop fucking being something they're not and social-networking has ruined any hope of originality, creativity, and most important, self-resiliency. I'm just going to post random social networking messages from people I know and dissect it so maybe you can see how fucked up some of you are. Here goes: 


"is on route to completing his 5th and final all-nighter of 2010 (school related purposes) for a paper due at 11:30am."
Really? What in the fucking right gives you, the entitlement to think that I give a fuck about your all nighters in school. You added me on facebook and that's what you want to tell me? That you did 5 papers in school? What the fuck do you want? A Gold fucking star? Is this supposed to make you attractive? Help you get laid? Make you more money? Help you get closer to God? No so why the fuck are you wasting my time and everybody else. No one gives a fuck man people just don't want to tell you that. Fuck I don't even think your parents gives a fuck about that message if they were to read it. That's the truth, that's what you should post on your fucking little status message that makes you feel important..."my parents and no one else gives a fuck." Congrats that you completed 5 papers man you're so fucking special that I'm happy you wasted 12 seconds out of my day to tell me that. On to the next one from another person:
"Money don't change you, it changes the people around you" 
Wow, look at this, some serious fucking knowledge being spewed here. Money don't change you? If money didn't change you then we'd never fucking work so hard to get it. We'd all be fucking hippies doing fuck all in warm ass places roasting marshmallows by a fucking fire and singing "Kumbaya." The only reason people earn money is so they can change. They can accumulate more things, provide for their kids so their kids have a better life than they did, self-indulge and mask any problems. That's what money does, the only fucking purpose it has is that it has a weird ability to change us and make us conform, temporarily into something we're satisfied with. But don't listen to me though, listen to this dude because he's well aware of what he's talking about. On to the next one:
"Most people have 1000 wishes for Christmas; a cancer patient only has one, to get better. Apparently 97% of you won't re-post this to your status, but I was one of the 3% that has, and hope you will be too. In honor of someone who has died, is still fighting, or has survived cancer, please copy this to your status" 
This one really bothers me. A person suffering from cancer only has one wish? Really? So they are reduced then because I swear I know a cancer patient who has more than one wish, just like everyone else she has 1000 wishes. I just called someone who is diagnosed with cancer and  here's what she told me: "I wish my husband continues holding my hand every night the way he does. I wish my kids grow up to be successful. I wish I kick cancers ass. I wish I understood why I'm the one suffering cancer when all I've done is try to be a better person than the day before."
Then the sentence goes on with this status. 97% of people won't re-post it " BUT I WAS ONE of the 3% that has." Wow, self-entitlement again. You feel fucking special huh because you  posted a message on your facebook so your gay ass friends could see how good of a person you are. You're really making a difference in the world man, you're posting messages on facebook and making yourself believe that you made a difference. Good for you, I'm sure someone out there gives a flying fuck because rest assured the people going through chemo right now, the ones who are dealing with the emotional problems associated with cancer don't really give a fuck about your social status message or who posts what in their status. 
I'm not an elitist, I'm the most flawed person in the world but this social networking shit has made y'all into some serious dickheads. Nobody makes sense anymore because people no longer think for themselves. They go with what they think others feel is right and it gives them a false sense of entitlement. Whether or not you intended for yourself to sound like an ass or not, all this shit makes you sound stupid as fuck. Think for yourself, be your own person, stop trying to conform and change and feel you're better than everyone else and you have something that makes you different from everybody else because you're just making yourself look like an ass. 
If you're offended by my shit then delete by page and go to TMZ or Perez Hilton or something and have a great big wank. If you support me then salute you because I fuck with you too. Word to my mother. Peace.  
 Recapping the Night:  
Play of the Day: $1000 Nashville/NJ (NHL) under 5 -105= Return of $1952.28 (W)

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right! People are losing their individuality by conforming to what other people think is appropriate.

Scott said...

Same shit pisses me off. That 3% shit is the stupidest. No one cares last time I checked that you copy and pasted a sentence. I avoid using all those social network shit as much as I can.

Dave said...

Yeah, remember the Ohio/Kent State game, JJ? Good call on Troy. I'll be crushing that.

BronxBomber said...

I never forget MAC football, ever haha.

Troy fucked me on a hail-mary earlier that was just a fluke and lost to UAB so I'll take it easy. Seems like I'll lose my play of the day but that's okay, shit happens lol.

Anonymous said...

Hockey over under is Phucking coin toss - don't waist you $ on it, no matter how 'hot' the tip might be.

Scott said...

I disagree. The only coin toss part of it is the empty netters.