Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whoever invented hangovers is one bitch. Also, I didn't think it was possible but I had 5 different convos with 5 different women last night, I think I cock-blocked myself from each and everyone forever. Haha I wasn't the only one though one of y'all hit me up drunk last night and mentioned the "side-chick" on twitter. I gotta hit bar 244 one of these days though, it's been a while.  Hit delete on that tweet asap hahaahhaah your girl is bound to see. 8am and wide awake, fuck.

Recapping the Night:
Play of the Day:
$2000 Philly/Rangers (NHL) over 5.5 +115 (L)

NCAAF:
$300 BYU/UTEP over 50.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Northern Illinois -1.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Troy -2 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

NBA:
$300 Knicks/Cavs over 210.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Spurs/Grizzlies over 198 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)

Total Wagered: $3500
Total Returned: $2863.65
Total Loss: $636.65
Total Earned to Date: $8813.24

7 comments:

Scott said...

How much you like Falcons by 4 today. Putting together a proline card.

BronxBomber said...

Take it, Seattle should be playing MAC football haha.

Harry Hewitt said...

Looks like another good day for you on the NFL board. Man, you'd be retired in San Diego by now if you just bet football.

Keep it up.

Scott said...

Thanks for convincing me of the Falcons.

BronxBomber said...

Scott, don't jinx it lmao.

Harry, ya i know man college and NFL has been great this year (knock on wood) but my degenerate nature kills me haha.

Scott said...

Lost my card on the wings-stars game. They blew a 3-2 lead with a couple of minutes left and fucked up in ot. Im so rattled I feel sick as hell. Fuck this. I have like a 13 proline card losing streak. I hate my life.

BronxBomber said...

Been there before. Only one solution: STOP PLAYING PROLINE lmao there parlay odds suck unless it's a pool or something. Get a credit card and lose money less painfully online.