Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas You Degenerates, Bitches, and Heauxs

I wanted to blog today but then I had to give this chick her present. Shit took hours. I put in work and won't even get a hand job off it haha. Also, all that work I put in and tomorrow some dude's going to wake up and get the best head ever haha but it ain't why I did it. She deserved it for other reasons. That bitch ass dude better shake my hand when he sees me though, taking losses these days. 

One of my boys was all over my mom today. I have a strict no-cock blocking rule so I couldn't do anything but nigga tonight you're going to dream of Jen (his sister NOT Illinois Jen)  saying my name cause I'm going to wank to your sister right now like no tomorrow. When she's done she'll fucking make me Breakfast and shine my shoes and even send me some loot. I'm going to look her in the eye when I fuck her too hahahaha.

Alright I'll try post picks tomorrow and will recap that stuff another time. I want to truly thank each and every one of you for supporting me and I wish you and your families all the best. I gotta be up in a few hours and I still believe in Santa so if you don't you're a fucking faggot. I put out milk and cookies and everything, some say I'm insane but I seen the fat nigga before, he goes to the single parents houses first and smashes the fuck out of those single mothers. If your mom is a single parent, better watch out because he's getting it in tonight. 

Here's a gift for the guys (wank away) : Present For The Guys
Here's a gift for the girls (wank away or just call me and pretend I'm him): Present For Girls

just kidding here you go: Real Present For The Girls
I'm out. Peace.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Merry Christmas bro

THAT NIGGA SANTA said...

church is wack, and your moms was feeling it.

merry christmas.

see you monday.

Dave said...

All the best today, JJ.

Harry Hewitt said...

Merry Crimbo lads. Have a good one.

The half bred prince.

King of the Coin Toss said...

Merry xmas Phuckers!