Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Helpless

 I'm warning you if you keep reading it might fuck your day up so just skip the blog today and come back tomorrow I'll have a better topic.


Something's been bothering the shit out of me and I've gotten permission with the hope that this may deeply help someone so I'm just going to come out and say it. I've had the chance to talk to a lot of people here but sometimes I wish I was a fucking naive dude living in a fucking cave. There's this 19 year old chick who has been a fan of the blog for a minute and we talk every now and then. Her boyfriend beats the shit out of her. She has no friends because he won't let her have any and he monitors her every move. Her mom passed away, her dad is some rich suit motherfucker who ain't home and don't give a fuck about her. She really has no one. This past weekend she talked to me and it was fucking sick to see a human being go through that. I won't get into it but at 4am on Saturday morning I was wide awake doing whatever I can to get her to continue talking to me and to not get off that computer because I was scared as shit she was going to hurt herself. 

Finally I get her to talk and stay with some relatives. I talked to her until on Saturday and then I got completely shit-faced. You know you think all that fucking alcohol would make this shit go away for one minute but it fucking didn't. I didn't talk to her for a bit but then I found out her relatives didn't care and wanted her back home by herself. I got some weird ass messages on Sunday I believe it was saying "who the fuck are you." and while I didn't respond i knew exactly what happened. He found out. Today she hits me up saying we can no longer talk but I saved her and she begged me to delete all her contact info and thanked me for everything. She asked me what I told him, I asked her if she deleted the convos. She then said "oh I didn't, this makes sense then."

I told her I'd defer exams and fly my ass to her place and go with her to the cops, I told her I'd stay in her house til her pops gets back and I'd talk to him. I told her I'd do whatever as long as she gets some help. She just said thanks for everything and left. I thought about going to the cops but that won't do shit and I don't even know exactly where she lives. What a motherfucking bitch this whole situation is. I did what I motherfucking could but you know what, it wasn't shit. There are fucking bitch ass prick motherfuckers in this world that do this fucking stupid shit for who knows what and a poor girl, a fucking beautiful girl too I put this on my life she'd shit on half the celebrities you see on tv, she has to endure this. 

This is the part where I'm supposed to be fine. Where I'm supposed to pretend none of this ever happened and just go on with my life knowing I did the best I could. Fuck that and fuck the motherfucker who is doing this shit to her. I wish she'd go get help but it's just a pipe dream. She begged me not to ever look at her different and I made sure she knew she was not the worthless object she felt in this world. I'll pray every motherfucking day that she gets out of whatever she's in and I ask the religious folks to do the same. You could have every fucking materialistic object in this world, a motherfucking private jet with the hottest supermodels and that won't hide the fact that this world is one motherfucking cold ass place. Yes there's good in everything but fuck that. 

I don't care about gambling or anything else for that matter so I might take it easy for a bit. Hoping to shake this off soon though and hope to be fine by bowl season. Please no sympathy emails or nothing like that I'm well aware of the situation, what I did and what the case is, I just want to chill for a minute. I'll shake this off soon and get on with it. Kiss your daughter/son tonight and tell them you love them because there's people in this world who got no one. Peace.

Ps still post picks and all of that I might still hit it, I'm playing with small ass units though. 

19 comments:

Scott said...

Shitty situation bro.

Good thing I didn't go to the game. My city's all over the news for some state of emergency on the highway.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a shitty situation.

But at the same time, you gotta think about why does anyone stay in that type of situation.
Women and even men in any type of abusive relationship gotta realize that this isn't love. They gotta get some self respect and demand more from people they are in the relationship with.

Much respect for trying to help her through this. But you are not responsible for her decisions and her decision to stay in that type of relationship. Since you've tried to help, you gotta wonder why she isn't willing to take this to the proper authorities. I think anyone reading this would like to assume that she's too afraid of the consequences, but maybe, this is just some game that she's playing with you.

Either way, hope it all works out.

BronxBomber said...

I thought it was a game and she kind of sensed that from me so she sent me some "evidence" so ya I wish it was a game.

Everything you said is bang on and I re-iterated those ideas over and over. Was getting somewhere but I don't know I can't relate it's a small town and they hold on to a lot of historic, old school ideas. Weird and strange but whatever it is what it is I wish her the best.

Time to start gambling again haha.

Scott that sucks, get out of South-western ontario lmao.

Scott said...

Only a matter of time till im gone....

I got my eyes on San Diego...
Same as you!

BronxBomber said...

I'm going to Illinois now. A Chicago suburb....

You can join me though, crash on the couch until she gets mad at me and has me tell you to leave haha.

Scott said...

Haha after watching that Bears-Pats game im sure as hell not living in Chi-city

BronxBomber said...

I want to tell her the same thing but she's not leaving and she's white so I can't leave her hahahaha

You can come in the summer though.

Scott said...

Oh hell ya.

Went there in the summer 2 years ago. Fucking sick.

Failed in getting tickets for the Cubs-W-Sox game tho... that blew

BronxBomber said...

thanks for restoring my faith in Chicago. Kanye is from there lmao that's all I know about it.

Scott said...

Haha you've never been? Why r u going there then lol who's this mystery woman.

BronxBomber said...

Not going to Chicago soon, far future though I never know lol she don't like you either. Her exact words:

"I don't know how I feel about this Scott. He's not allowed to gypsy it in my house with that attitude."

Sorry man she's white I can't fight her. Will blog on her tonight though.

Scott said...

Lol what is she saying?

BronxBomber said...

I just quoted it above lmao.

Scott said...

I know I read it but what the fuck does that mean.

BronxBomber said...

She was referring your Bears-Pats not a chance in hell statement haha

She reps Chicago hard. Not sure what I got myself into haha she could be a Giselle Bundchen or she could be a Heidi Montag.

She was just playing though.

Scott said...

Oh i see lmao.

If you like pizza theres no other city you should be lol

BronxBomber said...

She eats no fried food, no alcohol and she probably will tell me I can't have pizza...

Nah haha I'm addicted to that shit, got no self control I eat it until I get sick so I haven't had any in months.

Scott said...

Haha im addicted to it too.

Well i got no picks lol so peace out, I'll be waiting for that blog tomorrow lol.

BronxBomber said...

Easy haha a lot of people look forward to it.