Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, December 31, 2010

Ohhhhhhh Baby I Like It Raw.

Yesterday ranks in top 10 in one of the greatest days in my life so I ain't going to let that bullshit Syracuse/KState game piss me off. 15 yards for saluting the crowd? Okay, ref had money on that one it was clear as ever. 

I'm going to get nice tonight, I'll probably be like this by 4am: http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi5OMZun6zVDneBJH

Fuck I miss him. ODB All day today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcsEop0NPGM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyBnf1BpvU

No picks today, will try my best to post picks for New Years Day. If you have a kid in 9 months from today and tell me it's mine I'm just going to deny it. Keep that in mind. Also, it'd be a good idea if someone can send me a link to a Sexual Health clinic where the white people go to because after tonight, I'll need it. Also, if you get head with a condom on, you're a faggot. I'm out to hunt for that premium vagina which I'm definitely going to get, have a blast and don't drink and drive, I met someone this past week who lost her mother to a drunk driver. You don't even need to pay those bullshit cab fees or public transit, just sleep in your car. I'm out. Peace. 

3 comments:

Scott said...

That UNC-Vols game was crazy

BronxBomber said...

Despite the fact I ended up on the right side, it was more BS.

Same with Nebraska, they didn't care to play last night.

Anonymous said...

call me crazy, but i am riding a Florida Qunella on today's bowl games! Get it!