Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, December 13, 2010

Diametrically Opposed

I don't know what today's title means but I got me this new white girl. She's Jewish which means she'll be leaving me by the time I finish this entry. However, she uses big ass words like today's title and peep how she talks: Oh, you're enamored with my capacious lexicon? Then i'll be magnanimous and assuage your lasciviousness toward hearing me speak like this. My life Couldn't get Any Crazier. 

But enough with that I want to talk about a group of dudes who hit me up once in a blue moon (no homo). They are really cool people and they are the some of the nicest people I've ever had the chance to converse with. Only one problem, they're in jail. So I talk to these Negroes all the time and it's hilarious. All 6 of them claim they never did the crime they were charged with. The oldest is serving a sentence for 15 and a half years and is in some computer class and found my blog. Now him and the guards read my shit in class, pretty fucking cool. Yet I got to say they are some of the dumbest people I ever talked to. One of them, serving a 5 year sentence and has 4 baby mommas said "It ain't nothing when I get out I'm going to run these streets." I rather work as a Walmart Greeter than to go to jail and these dudes think it's the way life should be.  

They got kids, some of them had wives but they are more contented with selling crack than  finding legit work. Eh negros I had a 3 piece at Popeyes on Friday, you know how good that shit is with the Biscuit and all. I bet if you had 1 combo from Popeyes you'd never want to commit a crime again. That's what the gov't should do, hand out Popeyes Coupons, no black person would ever commit a crime and everything would be well with the world. The hilarious aspect with these guys is that when I try to convince them to change and tell them things like "God didn't plan this for you, use your second chance wisely" they tell me how great their lives are. "Eh don't worry about us we play spades, watch football and some of us got blackberries" Some of them are on twitter and facebook and shit, fucked up. 

 Then I wonder how many of them are gay. I'm a rational person and have never asked but the dude serving 15.5 years gets a free pass because at the end of the day a hole is a hole. However, if you got a 2-10 year sentence and you are doing another dude, you are a fucking homo. Your hands should be good for 10 years before you start to get crazy. Does that make me a homo for talking to you homos? Anyway I just want to say salute to you guys for trying to better yourselves and while I hope I never get the chance to see you, I hope things fall into place when you get out. Much love fam.

Britney if you see this please call me. Call me collect.  (lol it's not what you guys think, I swear)

Recapping the night:  Sorry I haven't had the time to comment much, answer emails or do anything. My life is crazy right now, I'll shake it off by January though so proceed with caution, gambling has taken the back seat in my life for a minute. 

NBA:
$300 Hornets/Sixers over 187.5 -110 (L)
NFL:
$300 Jags/Raiders over 41.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Browns -105 (L)
$300 Packers -6.5 -110 (L)
$300 Falcons/Panthers over 41 -110= Return of $300 (P)
4pm NFL:
$400 Jets -5 -110 (L)
$300 Broncos/Cardinals over 43.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
8pm NFL:
$500 Eagles -3.5 -110 (L)
$500 Eagles/Cowboys over 51 -110= Return of $954.55 (W)
Play of the Day:
$800 Patriots -3 +100= Return of $1600 (W)

Total Wagered: $4000
Total Returned: $4000.01
Total Profit: A motherfucking penny.
Total Earned to Date: $10497.11

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

16 comments:

BLONDE PUBES said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md2kNWxbF0Q

hahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA who's Britney then, another Megan?

BronxBomber said...

Blonde Pubes hahaahah fuck perfect way to start my morning.

Nah anon, a girl I know in Ohio right now going through some shit and the only way she can reach is on the blog right now.

Diddy Mornin said...

aah Britney.. sounds sexy id tap that. well dont leave us hangin whats up with her, blog away

DVS said...

does your dick hurt when you bang her?

Scott said...

Vikings fan living so close to that game and I cant get there.

Shoot me now?

Anonymous said...

who the hell is britney

BronxBomber said...

everyone chill on Britney she's off-limits but lmao "my penis hurts."

Scott why can't you get there lol you live across the street. I had 2 people ask me if I want to go and had to say no because of exams lol

DVS said...

Scott Giants fan here I feel pretty stupid not going to the game. Responsiblity sucks

Scott said...

I dont live in Windosr Bronx...lol

BronxBomber said...

lmao well close enough to attend Red Wings games lol if you start walking now I'm sure you can make it there by kick off.

Scott said...

Well its an hour drive....I was reading tickets arent free anymore? Da fuck do u change the ticket prices halfway through the day?

Btw not sure what the betting situation is but the Vikings are gonna lose.. Badly.

BronxBomber said...

Thanks for telling me I didn't post it but played it, will post it now.

I think they allocated a specific amount of free ones and they are gone. Not sure though.

Unknown said...

Fuck me running i'm back. After a much needed trip to the dominican and a break from my addiction i need to gamble lol. Ok so heres what i'm thinking tonight.
ravens moneyline
nhl
atl moneyline
chicago moneyline
LA moneyline

Loveing the away teams tonight. The ravens need to win to stay in the hunt. Atl is going against a ottawa team that cant score. like a 3-1 game there. As for the hawks and kings just kinda had a feeling but they will be small plays on them. Good to be back and hope everyone is well and fucking up the books. Gl everyone

BronxBomber said...

LOL you mean to tell me people who reside in Hamilton actually leave the city boundaries? hahaha I'm just playing hope you had a great time with plenty sex with the wife (or whoever you took down there)

Thanks will tail you on nhl.

Unknown said...

Thanx bro. Yeah brought the lady with me was good times tho. My liver needs a rest so i guess ill beat up my wallet for a few days lol.