Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Story Behind Megan

I've got some explaining to do and I haven't slept in the last few days so expect a raw, stupid, illogical entry today. By the way for those who didn't see there's a blog underneath me begging for Megan lol, I got a few emails about that today. In order to understand all of this I hit the bottle of grey goose Wednesday night and I was bored. Someone had just introduced me to this website called "omegle" similar to chat roulette where all you do is chat with a person. 80% of the people that are on that site are horny kids but there are some fucked up people on that shit and it's great for kicks. However, for one reason or another I chatted with this girl from the University of San Diego for hours. She wasn't a hoe because we spent the first hour talking about modernism and American literature but at the end of the first hour something changed. I verified she wasn't a man (she isn't the girl in today's display pic but I swear on my life that's her twin, we discussed this.)

By the third hour she was saying "hey my pussy has a single vacancy sign over it" and when I asked her about her head game she replied with " a Dyson vacuum has nothing on me." Oh another thing, she loved the blog. See this blog is a self-inflicted form of cockblocking because 80% of the girls I show hate it and never want to talk to me again. However, there is another 20% and those girls are always down to fuck, they just are. Me and Megan, the San Diego girl was hitting it off but I kept telling her that karma is out to get me. I was expecting her to be missing limbs or some shit. So it's about 4:40am and I'm wide awake talking to this girl with the premium Cuban pussy. I spent 4 hours on her and we're finally about to get on skype. I swear just from her body, this girl had the type of pussy that would make your pops cheat on your mom. Then it happened. 

I accidentally pressed something and the page backspaced. 10 seconds away from me getting skype sex and probably the nicest chick I've ever met. I lost everything, I gave her the blog address 4 hours prior and hope she saw my msg last night but that was a pipe dream, long gone. It isn't about her, it isn't about her cyber game because I could get laid on demand, it's principle. Here I was, working 4 hours in with a Cuban-American girl hot as shit who actually understood me and had the exact same desire as I did. She was gone. She was no horny I bet she fucked the first person she saw today. So now I'm wasted and I've never been so stunned at what happened in my life. I refreshed my inbox and tried to find shorty for 3 hours, it's now 7:30 am. It's clearly over but the story has a great ended. 

It's 7:30 am and I'm hammered eating Doritos and Shanghai noodles mixed together thinking about how I missed out on not only skype but a future fuck. Anyone who knows me knows it ain't nothing to fly over the continent to get some pussy. So now I message one of my regular girls, cool girl a bit crazy and she gives the dopest head you could imagine. I come flat out and tell her what went down, she told me to come over later in the day. This was supposed to be movie and maybe some head if I played my cards right, she gave me the best fucking sex I ever got, she went with a fucking vengeance. She was as flexible as I have ever seen a chick and I'll leave the details out but at the end of it I was saying, Megan who???? Thank you karma, yo didn't let me down and thank you chick, Santa will reward you....

(By the way I know most of you don't give a fuck about any of that shit but everyone was asking me about it today, had to address it) Take care.

Recapping the night: I got screwed but tomorrow is another day. We'll get it. Anyone know where I could bet UFC by the rounds and stuff?

NCAAB:
$300 Fairfield/Siena over 131.5 -110 (L)
$300 Iowa -1.5 -110 (L)
$300 San Jose St. -2.5 -110 (L)

NBA:
$300 Knicks -3 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Pacers/Bobcats over 192 -110= Return of $300 (P)
$300 T-Wolves/Pistons over 201 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Lakers -1.5 -110 (L)
$300 Atl/Spurs over 194.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$500 Denver Nuggets -110= Return of $954.45 (W)

Play of the Day:
$600 Suns/Trailblazers over 202.5 -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $3500
Total Returned: $2972.64
Total Loss: $572.36
Total Earned to Date: $9960.64

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Caps -1.5. (+130)

BronxBomber said...

thanks. ive been fuckin busy with exams and stuff but i been taking all ur picks lol. i nice ticket cashed on the pens -1.5 the other night.

Scott said...

Its all good. Know how it feels.

Scott said...

Two monday nighters now.. Vikings game got moved...

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.