Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rare Sunday Blog- 95%

This might fuck your holiday mood up so if you you're happy then you might want to leave the page.I woke up this morning at 6:30, started banging pots and pans and shit, wanted everyone to wake up and open their shit. Everything was going good, I never eat breakfast but my mom came through with this bomb ass Omelette and shit I was fucking happy, then the family came over and it just went down hill. See I said this year I'm going to be happy no matter what but I just couldn't do it. The last 3 years I've spent Christmas evenings in Strip clubs watching sporting events with degenerates and having a good time but I said enough of that, I want to do the extended family thing this year. My mom invited her sister over and some other people and she made a great fucking meal. 

That's when it hit me, 95% of the world is absolute fucking scum. My mom, someone who didn't graduate highschool has done fucking amazing considering the circumstances, yet people hated that she was doing great and they did whatever they could to beat it down. "Oh you going to Circus Circus in Vegas? That's a trash motel" "Why haven't you guys moved out of Scarborough yet, this place is always on the news" and when they couldn't get to her they did tried it on me. I pretended I was cool but fuck deep down I just wanted to fucking snap. Her own fucking family hated that she was doing well, I had people asking me my GPA and shit. Then giving me advice on my life like they know what the fuck they're talking about. Go toss your husband's salad and stay the fuck away from me. Why don't you fucking go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit, all of them, everybody. 95% of this world is just filled with fucking cunts that compete. Compete for fucking what? Why is it so fucking hard to respect someone who is doing well for themselves. Every fucking opportunity they had they tried to break her down, good on her cause she didn't break.

But me I'm not like that I wanted to fucking punch someone. I didn't even fucking eat dinner fuck those people I grabbed some gummy bears, a honey bun, a bottle of Stella and went downstairs and fucked some of y'all up in Fifa. 95% of the people in this world are just fucking bitch asses who should fucking jump off the Grand Canyon. Fuck that shit I may be a lot of nasty things but I'll never be pretentious. The worst part is, all these assholes live some bullshit ass fake lives. They walk around acting perfect but truth be told they hate themselves, they want to fucking die. Deep down it kills them, everyday living for the approval for others. It fucking bothers them that someone doesn't give a fuck about their opinion and they'll lose sleep over it tonight. Fuck the holidays, fuck family, fuck materialism, fuck society, fuck the Dallas Cowboys, fuck the Lakers, fuck crab-cakes, fuck Gray's Anatomy and fuck everybody else. I don't need shit in this world but Gummy Bears, Popeyes and head, fuck everything else. 

On an unrelated note, I was having a debate with dude and we disagreed on a few things. If you have an opinion on either please let me know, I just want to know if I'm tripping or if I'm right. 

1) I said in parenthood, there is one parent who exerts power more effectively than the other. Aka it's always a good cop/bad cop senario for like the first 10 years. Tell me I'm wrong y'all? You're saying there wasn't one parent you favored out of the other at a certain point in your life because one was more strict than the other?

2) I said 50/50 relationships are a myth, dude doesn't seem to think so. I know I got thousands of published articles on my side haha but what do y'all think? Either email me or comment on it below, I won't share anyone's personal business with anyone I just want to know if I'm bugging or not. 


Christmas Eve Play of the Day:
$800 Hawaii (NCAAF) -10 -110 (L)
NHL:
$200 Pens +105= Return of $410 (W)
$200 Grand Salami under 73.5 -110 (L)
NBA:
$300 Spurs/Magic over 197.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Bucks -2 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
NCAAF:
$400 San Diego St -3 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 San Diego St/Navy over 57.5 -110 (L)
NFL:
$400 Cowboys -7 -110 (L)
$400 Cowboys/Cardinals over 45 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
NBA:
$300 Knicks -1.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Celtics/Magic over 190.5 -110 (L)
$300 Lakers -3 -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $4500
Total Returned: $3655.47
Total Loss: $844.53
Total Earned to Date: $12659.02

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Not any opinion on all of that stuff, but I run the show on Fifa lol.

BronxBomber said...

I'll fuck you up. Add me "Blaze-Pwnz"

my bro made the account haha

Scott said...

Xbox?

BronxBomber said...

Nah real people play ps3 lmao.

Scott said...

Shit. Now I can't dummy u lol