Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fucking Tired.

No blog today, I've become an old ass man. I used to be able to reach 12-13 pints in a day with ease and still be able to party. Now I struggle to reach 6 and then I find something to bitch about and go home. Need a fucking wife that will make me wings and earn more money than I do. Tired of eating Doritos as meals and tired of fucking soy milk. Tired of everything lol need a tanned white woman with ass and mean oral skills. Somebody hook a brother up I'm going to start drinking pussy ass Mike's Hard Lemonade and pussy Smirnoff Coolers if it means it'd get me a nice hot bitch. Don't want to take it there though so hook a brother up.

Recapping the night: At least Lord Gamblor loves me lol (fuck I hope I didn't jinx it)

NBA:
$300 OKC thunder -1.5 -110 (L)
$300 Suns -2.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Rockets/Grizzlies over 206 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Lakers/Kings over 200 -110 (L)
$300 Mavs +3.5= Return of $572.73 (W)
NCAAF:
$200 Fresno State +5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Miami-Ohio/Northern Illinois under 55 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
Total Wagered: $1900
Total Returned: $2481.83
Total Profit: $581.83
Total Earned to Date: $8737.24

7 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome to my world. I used to down Irish Car Bombs like they were going out of style, now I'd be lucky to have 2 before hurling. It's a hard life. Let's get it done today.

I like:
Arsenal (-400)
FC Copenhagen (-333)
Cardiff (-222)
(All parlayed)

Spurs - Can't say I really trust those lillywhite fucks
Coventry
Bayern
Real Madrid to bounce back after an awful loss

BronxBomber said...

haha love the Lilly White reference. Parlayed the top 3, thanks.

Scott said...

Fuck Chelsea. Can't hold a fucking lead at Stamford Bridge.

Im almost done with proline lol. Can't take this parlay b.s.

BronxBomber said...

haha you sound like me about 7 years ago. going to grade 9 science class with proline tickets out of my ass, the other students looking at me with blankstares.

Scott said...

Haha thats classic, how the hell you get proline tickets in grade 9?

BronxBomber said...

Chinese and Indian people don't care bro. And when they did ask for ID I'd say "come on man I'm here everyday" they'd just laugh and do it for me.

On occasion I'd get my mom to get it for me, as long as it wasn't a large wager she didn't care.

Scott said...

You must know different Chinese people lol. They used to ask all the time