Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Y'all Just Ain't Living Right.

 At the present moment I'm in a good place with all aspects of my life so if these blogs  come across like I'm trying to show off/brag, it's because that's exactly what I'm doing. I keep telling y'all to get white girls and only white girls but it falls on deaf ears and then you guys get fucked over. My old lady is white, she's a mixture of Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow (that's the best I could come up with but she's pretty fucking hot, I'd show y'all pics but she'd shoot me in the nuts.) So I meet her downtown and of course we do the standard hug. I'll tell on myself here but that's okay. Everyone knows if you hug a chick with nice tits and they're pressed up against you then hold on to her about 5 secs longer to get the full effect. You spanish/black girls would have been cussing with your ugly ass weave. Not her though and she smelt like that Christian Dior shit, none of that $5 Sex in the City garbage you buy from suspicious vans at Walmart parking lots.

Now it's time to order drinks and she says "Get whatever you want, I'm buying!" See what I mean y'all, she made me hard for the rest of the date with those 6 words. Now my Old Lady wants water but she's not about that regular ass water. She calls out some long ass name, it's like special water that only the rich white people drink. I don't think the waitress knew what she was talking about but I main chick got mad. She's like " If you have to get someone to go to the Fucking Rockies and get this water then fucking do it, money ain't a thing." I was in awe, next thing you know they bring out this special water and on her glass is like every fruit. Lemon, Lime, Oranges, Grapes all cut up, shit the motherfucking Queen don't drink this kind of water. Time to order and see here's where I ran into a bit of a problem. If I go too "gourmet" then I'm going to have the runs because my body isn't used to this rich shit and I can't fuck up this date so I get this bbq burger. I had to take the loss on a few occasions though. For starters, we are from the hood, we ain't supposed to take that big ass napkin and put it on your lap, that's for the faggots and white people. I had to do it though, had to take the loss. Then, I order the messiest shit ever and once again, I can't fuck it up. I became that 21 year old black dude from Scarborough eating my burger with a motherfucking knife and fork. It was necessary though, don't hate. I don't know what my old lady ordered but the waitress said "you know it comes with a Champagne Vinaigrette!"  I don't know what the fuck a Vinaigrette is but shit that's how you know you made it in this world, when you're with someone that has a Champagne Vinaigrette.

Let me give y'all a life tip though. If you're eating a burger and it comes with bacon, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, all that regular shit then just give up in life because y'all just ain't living right. What the fuck do y'all know about a motherfucking burger that is dressed with a coleslaw. Not the shitty KFC Coleslaw either I'm talking about that good Chef Ramsey prepared shit, we weren't fucking around. Then the white girl effect comes into play. The majority of our conversation centered around her boobs and how terrible the waitress would be to fuck. There were little kids at the table next to us but she didn't care, she was rocking like 10 grand in designer shit so she did what she want. She was even interested in all of my side-chicks, she cares about your bum asses as well, more than I do. She got that European swag too where her pants are 3 quarter length but she's rocking designer boots, that's that shit you see on Runway Models.

Now it's time to go and she hands me a Christmas gift. Wait JJ hold the fuck up. You mean she took time out of her day to come downtown, pay for your meal and gave you a Christmas Gift. Yessir, see what I mean when I say my life is going good. So I'm headed home and all the rich suits on Bay St. are looking at me like what the fuck is this dude doing here. I get home and I open my gift...it wasn't just one. White girl comes into play again. She's been giving me gifts for like the last 5 days. I got a bottle of booze I'd actually use (not that Old English shit either) and some wanking material (let's leave it at that.) So I'm about to pack the bag away but I realize this is too heavy, there's still something in the bag. It's fairly heavy and looks like it could be a key of coke. I unwrap it and I was in awe. This is the type of gift you dump your wife for. Only a real white girl who really understands you gives these sort of gifts. Baby wipes. That's what I'm trying to tell you folks, rich people don't even fuck with toilet paper, it's historic to them. They use scented baby wipes. I'll spare you guys the detail but I couldn't wait to take a shit yesterday and after I did, I was in heaven. Today opened my eyes to a whole new world, most of you consider a gourmet meal a 3-Piece at Popeyes and to be honest I was one of those people. Then I found me a white girl............

Recapping the Night:
NBA:
$300 Orlando Magic -2 -110 (L)
$300 GS/Houston over 213.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Suns/Spurs over 213.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
NFL:
$400 Bears -7 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 Bears/Vikings over 33.5 -110= Return of $1145.45 (W)
Total Wagered: $1900
Total Returned: $3054.55
Total Profit: $1154.55
Total Earned to Date: $12325.81

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look man I'm the king of white girls.

Right now I got 2 white girls, a brunette Eastern European Superwoman, and a Blonde Green eyed Viking Bitch.

They both love me. they both brighten my fucking day. One takes care of my life. She makes sure I stay fed and clean and cares for my every need.

The other does ass to mouth voluntarily. In fact she gets wet when I tell her what to do and she calls me Boss.

I'm living a dream right now shun!


Step your life game up...naw fuck that...step your wife game up!!

Scott said...

Hey bronx your're gonna give me a proline card and I'm gonna make up almost all of the money I've lost lol.

BronxBomber said...

hahahaha Anon I hear that, having a white girl is the only way to live life.

Scott haha watch I'm going to fuck this up but give me a sec I'll come back with something.

BronxBomber said...

63 H (Barcelona), 39 H (Captials), 19 H (Louisville) $20 comes back with $56.40. That's the best I can do without forcing anything haha.

Scott said...

Ill take it.

Dont worry if you lose, I lost you a whole lotta $200 bets. Losing your own money is shit, losing other people's is worse.

BronxBomber said...

Nah you were cool with the bets but hockey is a bitch. Check that Capitals/NJ game few weeks ago, who the fuck saw that coming. Only sure shot these days is betting against the Leafs haha.

Scott said...

I took that one, but for another one what you think about

Dallas, Over 5.5 Edm@SJ (I'll listen to that guy), Sj

BronxBomber said...

I'd take both SJ and the over in that game but I wouldn't touch the Dallas game. They got a stellar record at home but MTL is 20-6 in the last 26 against the Pacific and check the match-up edge here, scroll down.

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nhl/matchups/g2_summary_12.html

Keep in mind I know little to fuck all about this shit and I'm probably the wrong person to ask haha. I'd play a smaller card on SJ, over SJ, and ATL.

Scott said...

Im probably gonna regret this, but I think Dallas pulls it off. On that site you gave the free pick was Dallas, they're pretty hot right now.

BronxBomber said...

Best of luck man like I said I know fuck all haha so I hope you kill your streak tonight.

Scott said...

Its cold as hell for proline, so what site you use lol? Bet365?

BronxBomber said...

My primary site ya haha let me know if you're ever gonna sign up. I want that loyalty bonus and you'd get something too.

Scott said...

What do i have to do

BronxBomber said...

I forgot how it works, you need a certain credit card to deposit, I think CIBC not sure though.

If you got that, email me at moneyhungry45@hotmail.com and I'll send you the referral details. I think you get 125% of whatever you put in and I get that as well haha.

Scott said...

It was too late for Barcelona when I went to get it so I got valencia instead. Hope to hell it works.

BronxBomber said...

Glad you didn't take my advice. Barca were -800 lmao and they draw.

Oh well I just woke up with drool all over my bed and the biggest smile on my face without any concept of the day/time.Such a great dream that was....I think I'm in for a long night lmao, need another lunar eclipse.

Scott said...

Valencia is hammering out Villareal but can't score worth shit.

Exciting to watch though.

Scott said...

Fuck that shit dude. FUCK. Possession was like 60-40 and they just rocked the goalie with chances. So rattled, now tonight is shot for fucking anything. God dammit

BronxBomber said...

You need some of this in your life (Karma Is going to FUCK me hard for this hahaahahaha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npSPYxasZeM

Scott said...

Blow me lol this shit is getting ridiculous.

BronxBomber said...

haha could it be it's just a downtime in NHL? Seems like that's fucking you the most, maybe it's because it's Christmas, athletes stopped giving a fuck. MLB gets like this, a stretch when nothing makes sense because no one gives a fuck. We saw it at the start of the NFL season as well this year.

In football every play means something so the value is there, it's worth a lot more.

Wait for the World Juniors maybe you can cash in then.

Scott said...

Hit everything on my card other than this guy's "tip". Why do I listen to strangers with a losing record?

Anonymous said...

“EDMONTON AND SAN JOSE GO OVER THE TOTAL TOMORROW.....I SEE 6 TO 3 SHARKS...LOCK IT..LOAD IT..PUT A SHIT LOAD ON IT”

I told you it's a PHUCKING coin toss... Why didn't you listen to me.... then it occurred to me you are too dumb to know what that means. Now you see a coin (any coin – even a penny, I am sure you have seen one of those) has two sides... one heads... and one tails. When you toss it in the air, due to certain laws of physics (a big word I know, just trust me), it has to land on one of those two sides. So the chance it lands on heads or tails is 1 out of 2 or 1/2 which = 50% - It's really not that complicated, not even mathematics really just simple arithmetic.

Now do you understand the error in your ways? You wasted 8 mortgage payments on a phucking coin toss. That wasn't too bright, was it?
The Christmas holidays at your place are now going to go down like this...

First, the bank is going to come down to your culvert under the Hamilton turnpike and foreclose on your cardboard box (that means they are going to take it away from you)

Second, you and your family will now be forced to dine on cat food for xmas, not the gourmet can of Spam and (personally picked) roadside asparagus you had dreamed of.

Thirdly, you are going to be forced to peddle your delicate puckerhole for cat food money, to some redneck slob with 'I Love You Mom' tattooed on his cock.

So while you are getting your ‘O’ Ring stretched out by Gethro (aka the Clansman), and you are munching away on an old stale bag of Tender Vittles, I want you to remember what a Phucking coin toss means (50% minus the sports books ‘Juice’ – I won’t even begin to try and explain that to you).

Deep shit, I know, but I have faith you can figure it out, Happy Holidays!

Oh and JJ keep up the great work with the blog, me and my ‘Blokes’ dig it. I’d love to tell you to go buy yourself something nice with your losses from listening to this ‘Bumbaclot/rasclot ’… but well you can’t.

And Scott, you are right – you wouldn’t take candy from strangers would you? So why would you take coin toss pick from some degenerate O Ring stretched out cat food eating idiot? Listen to JJ, stick with it after the holidays when shit means something to these NHL Phuckers – You’ll get your groove back. (and remember gambling is just entertainment).

Peace out.

Anonymous said...

“EDMONTON AND SAN JOSE GO OVER THE TOTAL TOMORROW.....I SEE 6 TO 3 SHARKS...LOCK IT..LOAD IT..PUT A SHIT LOAD ON IT”

I told you it's a PHUCKING coin toss... Why didn't you listen to me.... then it occurred to me you are too dumb to know what that means. Now you see a coin (any coin – even a penny, I am sure you have seen one of those) has two sides... one heads... and one tails. When you toss it in the air, due to certain laws of physics (a big word I know, just trust me), it has to land on one of those two sides. So the chance it lands on heads or tails is 1 out of 2 or 1/2 which = 50% - It's really not that complicated, not even mathematics really just simple arithmetic.

Now do you understand the error in your ways? You wasted 8 mortgage payments on a phucking coin toss. That wasn't too bright, was it?
The Christmas holidays at your place are now going to go down like this...
First, the bank is going to come down to your culvert under the Hamilton turnpike and foreclose on your cardboard box (that means they are going to take it away from you)
Second, you and your family will now be forced to dine on cat food for xmas, not the gourmet can of Spam and (personally picked) roadside asparagus you had dreamed of.
Thirdly, you are going to be forced to peddle your delicate puckerhole for cat food money, to some redneck slob with 'I Love You Mom' tattooed on his cock.
So while you are getting your ‘O’ Ring stretched out by Gethro (aka the Clansman), and you are munching away on an old stale bag of Tender Vittles, I want you to remember what a Phucking coin toss means (50% minus the sports books ‘Juice’ – I won’t even begin to try and explain that to you).
Deep shit, I know, but I have faith you can figure it out, Happy Holidays!
Oh and JJ keep up the great work with the blog, me and my ‘Blokes’ dig it. I’d love to tell you to go buy yourself something nice with your losses from listening to this ‘Bumbaclot/rasclot ’… but well you can’t.
And Scott, you are right – you wouldn’t take candy from strangers would you? So why would you take coin toss pick from some degenerate O Ring stretched out cat food eating idiot? Listen to JJ, stick with it after the holidays when shit means something to these NHL Phuckers – You’ll get your groove back. (and remember gambling is just entertainment).
Peace out.