Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Lives Are Simply Worth Not Living

Today we're going to look at another Asian country that should have all of its citizens shipped to the South Pole. Welcome to South Korea, a place where people have fought for independence, have made shitty ass Kia cars and in general make discount electronics that only black people and white  trailor-trash buy. I recently read an article that made me think about how some people just have to be controlled. I was browsing the net the other day when I came across an article about a South Korean couple who were being charged with mudering their child. The motive? They neglected the kid and she died from malnutrition because they were too busy feeding their virtual baby in an online computer game. I wish this were a fucking joke but the truth is, it's more real than Toronto FC missing the playoffs this season.


Really South Korea, what the fuck is wrong with you people? I wish that North Korean crazy fuck, Kim Jong had control of you retards. You fuckers shouldn't even be allowed to visit the bathroom without responsible people holding your hands. The leader of South Korea is worried about a crisis because there are so many people addicted to gaming in this country. Not even black people could be so irresponsible. You fuckers need to be controlled in everything you do. Should be forced to wear helmets to bed, game consoles and computers should be banned in your country and wearing adult diapers should be mandatory for the whole country. I'd ask these cocks if they ever got laid but they aren't even interested in pussy, a bunch of asexual motherfuckers who live to raise virtual kids on the computer.


Go out and do drugs or fuck multiple hoes or make money. Don't sit inside your fucking house all day raising "pretend" kids while making your kids suffer (literally) This couple should be sentenced to life in solitary confinement and the one hour of recreation time they get should consist of some big black dude raping the fuck out of them. Inhumane and quite incomprehensible, I agree but what these fuckers are doing is the same damn thing. If you're neglecting a child for a virtual computer game, then your life is simply not worth living and you should be forced to live a life controlled by someone else. What the fuck is so fascinating about raising an online child anyway? Could I wank too it? no. Does it give me weed or money? no. Will it help me get laid, I'd like to think no but in this region of the world who the fuck knows. South Korea smarten up because that Kim Jong motherfucker got nuclear weapons up his ass and if you keep slipping up he'll use em. To be honest, I don't think the world would shed a tear either. I'm out, going to play FIFA 2010.

Recapping the Night: Fuckin stubborness with NHL. The other night I liked Pitt. at -125 and didn't take it. Tonight I said I'm going to take everything I like and it cost me.

NBA:

$100 Chicago/Cleveland over 191 -110= Return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Cleveland -10.5 -110 (L)
$100 Nuggets/Jazz over 212.5= return of $190.91 (W)
Cricket:
$200 Mumbai Indians -138 (L)
MLB:
$100 Devil Rays +160=return of $260 (W)
$200 Cardinals -132=return of $355.04 (W)
$200 Rockies -150 (L)
Hockey:
$100 Canucks -115 (L)
$100 Sabres/Bruins over 5 +105 (L)

Total Wagered: $1200
Total Returned: $996.86
Total Loss: $203.14
Total Earned to Date: $2949.37

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: