Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, April 2, 2010

Doctors are the Biggest Waste of Time Since Plasma TVs

I'll plead ignorance for everything I say in this entry but the fact of the matter is, I knew none of the stuff I'm about to say, before today. Today I found out something I wish I didn't. After you turn 40 and up, you should go check out the doctor once a year so they could make sure everything is fine. One of these tests include the doctor sticking his finger, or some sort of instrument up your ass so he could make sure you don't have colon cancer. What the fuck? As I said I'll plead ignorance but I have no kids, at the age of 40 I'll probably still be living in my parents basement getting pissed off at the rest of the world, ain't nobody ever going to stick anything up my ass. If I have colon cancer, so be it, have fun at my funeral.

I'm starting to think that doctors just do these things because they all belong to some twisted, messed up society in which they find pleasure in sticking their fingers up your ass. It's 2010, we could diagnose and cure ourselves. WebMD is a friend of mind and it should be a friend of yours too after your 40 and contemplating having a doctor shove something up your ass so you could be saved. My asshole is exit only and I don't give a fuck if it's preventable I want nothing shoved up there,.Tell my parents I love them but I'll kick the bucket early. Of course a hot wife and kids would change my attitude but who am I kidding, I'm a degenerate gambler that loves a variety of vagina. Instead of having a doctor violate you, a simple google search could give you all the info you need. For example: if you find blood in your shit then chances are you got something wrong down there and should brace for the worst. Other than that your 100% healthy.

Another thing I've realized over the years is the fact that as technology keeps expanding, doctors keep getting more and more useless. TCM heals everything. I know I've been hard on the Asians throughout this blog but Traditional Chinese Medicine cures all. If you got AIDS, just google TCM and they could give you some sort of root to smoke, drink, or rub and in no time you'll be aids-free. TCM is no joke those chinese people live as long as they do because of this shit. I've been misdiagnosed by doctors many time in the past. One time my brother had a case of "shingles" (google it) and the piece of crap doctor rolled out a laptop and started looking on wikipedia to figure out what was the best option for treatment. Fight the power, make sure your assholes stay exit only (unless your gay) and let Chinese herbs and acupuncture cure all. The Asians have given us alternatives so sick twisted doctors don't have to lie to us in order to obtain pleasure.

Stay Tuned: Check back in later I'm teaming up with Jakt Apparel to do something cool. Details later in the day.

Recapping the Night: Homework Pays off and I'm fucking sleepy but I'll be up hitting the research. Killed it last night and I hope to continue this trend. I'll have to stop being stubborn and drop the MLS completely. Check in later in the day for the nightly sports, they aren't listed on the board yet.

Cricket:

$100 Deeccan Chargers -150= Possible return of $166.67 (L)
Soccer:
$100 Hamburg -200= Possible return of $150 (W)
$50 Benfica +150= Possible return of $125 (W)
$100 Valencia -133= Possible return of $175 (L)
$100 Randers FC -133= Possible return of $175 (W)
$100 Fulham/Wolfsberg over 2.5 goals -105= Possible return of $195 (W)
$300 FC Basel -350= Possible return of $385.71 (W)
NCAA:
$100 Dayton -3 -110= Possible return of $190.91 (W)
NBA:
$100 Denver/Portland over 199 (W)
$100 Orlando Magic -2.5 (W)
MLS Soccer:
$50 draw Houston/Real Salt Lake +225= Possible return of $162.50 (L)
$50 draw LA Galaxy/Chivas USA +240= Possible return of $170 (L)

Total Wagered: $1250

Total Returned: $1603.44
Total Profit: $353.44
Total Earned to Date: $1153.55

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: