Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trying to Understand Why Homos are Homos



Fuck the song but please check out that video. Ciara's new video has her floor humping, booty shaking, and invisibly pretending to ride cock. I don't know about you but everytime I watch that video I get hard as fuck and I've popped one off about 6x already. After my 4938th time of viewing the video I asked myself a question that I just couldn't answer. Why the hell are gay people gay? I'm not talking about the gays that are faggots from birth who play dress-up and hopscotch while the guys are playing basketball and soccer. I'm talking about people who have made a choice to be gay and those who like both pussy and to take it up the ass. What the fuck is wrong with you. Is there some great benefit that comes with taking it up the ass? Do homos get paid more than the average Joe? do they get better health care? Do they get more savings coupons in the mail? It's bugging the shit out of me.

After watching the video I just can't understand why any man would want to take it up the ass. What the fuck makes someone say they don't want pussy anymore? Sure all females are lying, dumb bitches but they still got tits ass and a fine pussy unless you're fucking a granny. Even the neighbourhood crackhead has some good features. Yet there are people, especially in the city of Toronto who say fuck all that and they hang out on Jarvis and Church St. and dress up in tight ass clothes and look for guys to fuck them up the ass. What the fuck is wrong with y'all. It's another sign of what's wrong with the world even though it's been going on for centuries. Men have some fucked up issues probably stemming from childhood so they decide they'll take it out on the world by getting fucked up the ass.

I'm starting to realize that I'm actually becoming intolerant of homos. It annoys me that they take it up the ass when there are chicks like Ciara out there who could use those aerobics to fuck you from 99 different positions. Yet I live in a city where people celebrate taking it up the ass and go around having a aids fest, I mean a parade. If Canada had any sense they'd make homosexuality illegal. (Unless it was something you're born with...which in that case you have a special Homo Card) They say if I piss on the street it's public urination and it's disgusting so I'm breaking the law. What about the thought of two men taking it up the ass? Isn't that disgusting? What about watching 2 faggots kiss or dress up in tight ass clothes..isn't that disgusting? Come on Canada you're dropping the ball. Better yet it should be like Jamaica or Trinidad....if you're a homo you better hide because someone is willing to put you in a box 6 feet under. Fuck tolerance.

Recapping The Night: I need the money so I'm betting a little differently today. Starting with baseball I'm betting more units and we'll see how it goes throughout the day.


MLB:
$100 Mets (game 1) -138= Return of $172.73 (W)
$100 Padres +120= Return of $220 (W)
$100 Tigers -105 (L)
$200 Yankees -170 (L)
NBA:
$100 Chicago Bulls +12= Return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Bulls/Cavs over 199 (L)
$100 Heat/Celtics over 188 (L)
$100 OKC Thunder +6 (L)
$100 OKC Thunder under 193 (L)
NHL:
$100 Phoenix +100 (L)
$100 Phoenix/Redwings over 5 -125= Return of $180 (W)

Total Wagered: $1200
Total Returned: $763.64
Total Loss: $436.36
Total Earned to Date: $2311.64

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: