Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, April 12, 2010

Disappointed, Yet Again

Adsense officially kicked me out of their program so I'm going to fucking swear everytime I want now. Living in Toronto we get raped in many different ways (up the ear, ass, and mouth) but one thing that always gets to me is beer prices. All this shit is regulated by money hungry cunts and we're forced to pay ridiculous prices. So I'm watching tv and I catch an ad for Boxer Lager. The ad grabs your attention because they're talking about how the beer is sold for the lowest legal price and they can't keep up with the demand because everyone is buying Boxer Lager. I thought fuck, another Lakeport. Then I thought, no, it can't be as bad as Old Milwaukee or Lakeport surely people have learned that drinking piss-water at just over a buck a beer isn't going to be profitable in the long run. So I'm at the beer store and I decide why the fuck not, it's cheap and hopefully good, let me try Boxer Lager.

What the fuck did I get into? That motherfucker gave me a nasty ass headache. I wouldn't drink that shit if it were free and it came with a blow job from Leah Remini. How the fuck could anyone drink this shit. So now I'm pissed off cause I just wasted some money on this nasty shit and I decide to research it. Turns out, this nasty piss is made by Manjit and Ravinder Minhas from Alberta. Now I know I got a huge following in Alberta, please tell me you guys aren't drinking this nasty shit. The average hourly rage in Alberta is $23.80, come on man you all could afford better shit than this stuff. My next point, I want to look at the owners, Manjit and Ravinder Minhas. Who the fuck put these Indians in charge? If I want a Somosa, I'll goto an Indian shop, if I want to learn how to play cricket I'll ask an Indian, but beer?

Since when do Indian people know how to make beer? Yet the governnment is letting these sick fucks sell this shit. There's like 1 billion people in India ain't no one drinking beer over there. It's hard enough to get water you think those people could afford beer? They make shitty Bollywood movies and they got some hot Portugese looking chicks in India but come on Canada why are you allowing these people to make beer. Manjit and Ravinder should be trying to get me to agree to extra warranty for my Dell or selling me Fabric at the Flea Market, they should not be making beer. What next? Stevie Wonder selling contact lens'?

Recapping the Night:
NBA:

$100 Chicago Bulls -2 - Possible return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Raptors/Bulls under 202 = Possible return of $190.91 (W)
$100 OKC Thunder -7.5 (L)
$100 LA Lakers -4 (L)
MLB:
$100 Phillies/Houston over 7.5 +100 (L)
$100 Blue Jays +106 = Possible return of $206 (W)
$100 Yankees -110= Possible return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Yankees/Rays over 9= Possible return of $190.91(W)
$100 Twins +115 (L)
$50 Bo Sox/Royals over 9= Possible return of $95.45 (W)
Soccer:
$100 Athletic Bilbao -150= Possible return of $166.67 (W)
$100 Lyon -105= Possible return of $195 (L)

Total Wagered: $1150
Total Returned: $1231.76
Total Profit: $81.75
Total Earned to Date: $1378.32

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

DVS said...

You should drink beer for 10 bucks a pitcher. It sometimes tastes like swamp water and the bartender may change the Yankee game on you in the bottom of the 9th but hey it evens out.

Anonymous said...

Punjabi people will drink you under the table any day of the week.

BronxBomber said...

Except it won't be beer. It'll be tharra. And yes I've had it LOL

Unknown said...

Continue Reading replica bags karachi published here replica bags paypal accepted gucci replica bags replica bags sydney