Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Returns No Later Than Noon

Exams are almost over, one left. I'm tired so no blog til the morning/noon. I'll leave the one cricket play up because I think the match kicks off at 10:30am. Enjoy the day (by that I mean don't infect anyone with aids)

2 comments:

KdotOdot/BAnned said...

they banned me JJ. They fucking BAnned me. This is the only place where I can reach out! Mostly because I am an avid racist and reader of your blog.

Get at me playa.

KdotOdot416@gmail.com

BronxBomber said...

Homeboy I'll shoot you a email later but I heard about it. Crazy.